Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Good

Who has the best chance of staying up??????

Im intrigued about this one and i just want to know other people honest thoughts.

I think on paper we are the team to stay up and i soooo hope we do.

But then thinking about it ive always thought Southhampton may just edge it but i hope not!!!

It really is to close to call ,Palace will fancy taking 3 points off Southampton and have away matches at Newcastle and Charlton.West Brom will feel they can win their home matches against Blackburn and Portsmouth taking them to 35pts. Southampton will feel they can get 6 pts of us and Palace. We will hope to beat Birmingham (wont be an easy game) but can we get the necessary points away from home. A fascinating climax but those 2pts thrown away at Palace may still prove to be very costly and with our goal difference we need to get 1 point more than the others.Beat Southampton next week and i think we can do it .

I don''t fancy their chances after today''s drubbing! Especially to their local rivals. You''ve gotta be pretty gutted if you''re a Saints fan

how about we let our footballing do the talking!

If we play positively over these last three games, we''ll do it. If not, we might only pick up 2 or 3 points, with West Brom staying up. We need Newcastle to beat Palace and Blackburn to get at least a draw against the Baggies. Come on, you Yellows! 

which team is in the best run of form? norwich

which team is playing two teams with nothing to play for as their final fixtures? norwich

which team is top of the four strugglers? norwich (ok and palace)

which team has not a single player out with an injury? norwich

which team does alan hansen think will stay up? norwich

which team has the best support in the country? norwich

which team has dean ashton, darren huckerby, thomas helveg, david bentley and robert green? norwich

i rest my case.

It is between Norwich and Palace...could even come down to goal difference where we would almost certainly lose out. Chris Wise''s and the Press association predictions that appeared in the EDP last week both gave us a good chance of going up. However, they did not account on Palace winning yesterday and given their run in, you never know what can happen with them in the ''tougher'' games at Newcastle and Charlton, especially as we have proved that they can both be beaten...and we don''t have a swimming expert in our squad

I think we will now need 7 points minimum to grab that coveted 17th position, which can be done if we win comfortably at Southampton and then win in one of the away fixtures. All this could change obviously if Palace lose (and I certainly hope they do), but with our newfound form, we can get these 7 points if the players don''t take their eye off the ball and we get behind the team in every way possible.

It is a close one to call.  Sometimes I think, yeah Norwich can do it.  Then I think again and think, but so can the other three.

Not much help am I!

There is a possibility that the boost Palace will get from beating Liverpool will be similar to ours when we beat Man U. I sincerely hope not, but their run in is not impossible and if (IF) we beat Southampton, they will have nothing to play for when they play Palace.

After the drubbing today I can not see Southampton doing it and West Brom have Arsenal and Man U from four games. Will Sir Alex want to help his old boy?

Overall Palace are my team to worry about, but all we can do is our bit!

Palace are the one''s to fear now - and West Brom too if they can win their game in hand. And if Southampton beat us they''re not out of it either....

...oh damn it it''s too close to call!

All I know is I''ll have no nails left, and dread a massive disappointment more than at any point in the season: it''d be so like Norwich to get you used to the idea of relegation, restore your belief in spades and then...

...you can tell what a bundle of nerves it is here in Shropshire now. Too much time in the car to think it through!

Still at least we know we''re alive following our team!!

Four points dropped against Palace  could really come back to haunt us!!!

But I hope not! Lorks a mercy IT IS VERY EXCITING though!!!!!

Whatever happens - and ultimately it has to come down to other results due to our appaling goal difference- at least we are fighting and not lying down and rolling over.

Come on you yellows!!!!!