Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

FAO Morty

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Ah ok, you are the guy at the back, look like a forces type.  What

anonymity?  You spend your time insulting fellow norwich fans, you do

realise that. It would be better spent on TWTD.  I suppose in the forces

that is the type of thing you do right... Grunts always struggle with

the real world.  With original thought.  They are trained to follow orders. Well trained.[/quote]Oh dear, you really are making a lot of assumptions there, aren''t you?The anonymity that you are holding whilst making wild, sweeping assumptions about people you have never met fella.You should join me for a beer before or after a game, just to prove you''re not just an idle keyboard warrior....[/quote]What assumptions.  You are forces, or ex forces right?  I guess that would explain why your opinion (rarely given amongst the insults) was basically: "the board will know when the time is right to sack the manager" .That''s how it works in the army, and you are trained to follow the "chain of command".  Original thought frowned upon in this regard.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Ah ok, you are the guy at the back, look like a forces type.  What

anonymity?  You spend your time insulting fellow norwich fans, you do

realise that. It would be better spent on TWTD.  I suppose in the forces

that is the type of thing you do right... Grunts always struggle with

the real world.  With original thought.  They are trained to follow orders. Well trained.[/quote]Oh dear, you really are making a lot of assumptions there, aren''t you?The anonymity that you are holding whilst making wild, sweeping assumptions about people you have never met fella.You should join me for a beer before or after a game, just to prove you''re not just an idle keyboard warrior....[/quote]What assumptions.  You are forces, or ex forces right?  I guess that would explain why your opinion (rarely given amongst the insults) was basically: "the board will know when the time is right to sack the manager" .That''s how it works in the army, and you are trained to follow the "chain of command".  Original thought frowned upon in this regard.

[/quote]I wasn''t in the army.And you''re still a slightly pathetic keyboard idiot.

Well done for guessing two out of the three armed forces and still getting it wrong.By gum, you''re dim.

[quote user="Jenkins"]They must be a bit lax on the old physicals to get into the RAF lol[/quote]What did your username used to be, just so I can update my bell-end spreadsheet?

[quote user="Juggy"]He was in the ''special'' forces, with emphasis on special. [/quote]Ooh, so we have homophobic "humour" and now we have "humour" based on special need folks.Classy, fella[Y]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"]Well done for guessing two out of the three armed forces and still getting it wrong.By gum, you''re dim.[/quote]Actually I knew which one from the off. You should have followed your heart and chosen the navy.[/quote]You do realise that you are just continuing to prove my earlier point, don''t you?Actually, you probably don''t lol.

[quote user="morty"]What did your username used to be, just so I can update my bell-end spreadsheet?[/quote]You have a spreadsheet of bell-ends.  Well, after your comments tonight, I am not surprised.  But you know me, live and let live, whatever floats your boat and all that. [H]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"]What did your username used to be, just so I can update my bell-end spreadsheet?[/quote]You have a spreadsheet of bell-ends.  Well, after your comments tonight, I am not surprised.  But you know me, live and let live, whatever floats your boat and all that. [H][/quote]I don''t know you, you are just one of many anonymous E-hard bellsniffs on a forum.PM me your address, we should do coffee.[:)]

And well done for turning a thread that is about donating money to charity, to some sort of penis measuring contest[Y]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"]I don''t know you, you are just one of many anonymous bellsniffs on a forum. PM me your address, we should do coffee. [:)][/quote]This isn''t a dating website mate,  it is for football chat.[/quote]Or hiding behind anonymity, being a bit of a dick with impunity, take your pick.[:)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Even for the PinkUn, this thread is getting a little odd.

I''m out.[/quote]Lol, me too.

Citizen Journalist Foghorn wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 11:33 PM:

hogesar wrote:

Even for the PinkUn, this thread is getting a little odd. I''m out.

Me too, I don''t think Morty has written a single post tonight without mentioning male genitalia.

It''s all a bit odd when you think about it. Best leave it there, some people just can''t take a bit of fun.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i think we will stay up after the 2 cans of strongbow i''ve just drank in quick succession [<:o)] i feel all optimistic all of a sudden... if we do go down i will send in the £20 i got away with on the last bet , Nutty it take it  you are in charge of all pledges on this thread ? [:)][/quote]Nutty how do we go about settling up is there a paypal option ?

Yes there is. I was going to go through this at the end of the season and put the options which include paypal. I already have a score from Morty. For those who can get there it would be nice to shake hands over it in the Nelson after the Arsenal game.

All the money raised will be added to the £506 we already have to be presented to the CSF. It''s only fair that it is done that way. Rays Funds itself is funded by donations and we will start that again in the summer. I don''t believe it would be right to use this money to fund it.