Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

FAO Morty

Well if you did take it seriously, even though the reference to someone having three arms was a bit of a give away that it wasn''t lol, who is the chubby chap with the three arms in the away shirt?

"Hope you weren''t being a bit of a penis"That is at least four people in one evening who has been called either a d*ck or a p*nis by Morty today.Probably a couple of dozen off of his record but still over two hours left today to beat it. Can he do it? Place your bets.

[quote user="Juggy"]"Hope you weren''t being a bit of a penis"That is at least four people in one evening who has been called either a d*ck or a p*nis by Morty today.Probably a couple of dozen off of his record but still over two hours left today to beat it. Can he do it? Place your bets. [/quote]This forum is a bell-end rich environment, what can I say?

"It isn''t us its them".

Keep telling yourself that mate.We all know that the only 10 real Norwich fans drink in The Nelson and that the other 26,000 are pant wetting plastic intruders with no right to consider themselves a fan.  I''m happy being a "d*ck" if it means being part of the 26000.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Morty spends his life on this message board insulting fellow Norwich City fans.  Says it all really.[/quote]If you care to look at the photo, I spend my time going to games meeting fellow fans, rather that hiding behind a messageboard.[:)]

[quote user="Juggy"]"It isn''t us its them".

Keep telling yourself that mate.We all know that the only 10 real Norwich fans drink in The Nelson and that the other 26,000 are pant wetting plastic intruders with no right to consider themselves a fan.  I''m happy being a "d*ck" if it means being part of the 26000.[/quote]Insecurity issues much lol?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jenkins"]Is this one of those Gimpy Norwich fan pictures that the National media love to show to mock us?

Who is the ugly fat one in the away shirt with the three arms?[/quote]That, my friend, is the difference between using this place for the spirit it is intended, and sneering behind an anonymous avatar.[:)][/quote]If you think "using this place for the spirit it is intended" means insulting your fellow Norwich fans because you made yourself look a fool, you are seriously deluded.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Jenkins"]Is this one of those Gimpy Norwich fan pictures that the National media love to show to mock us?

Who is the ugly fat one in the away shirt with the three arms?[/quote]That, my friend, is the difference between using this place for the spirit it is intended, and sneering behind an anonymous avatar.[:)][/quote]If you think "using this place for the spirit it is intended" means insulting your fellow Norwich fans because you made yourself look a fool, you are seriously deluded.[/quote]Try stop being a dick, that will help massively[Y]

Well he''s very reluctant to say who the short fat chap is, I was only having a laugh but he seems to have gone all serious about it?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Jenkins"]Come on, who is the chubby three armed guy lol?[/quote]I''m thinking the short guy in the middle.  Morty''s online persona matches perfectly a bad case of short bloke syndrome.[/quote]Oh dear. Is that the best you have got?From the guy whose avatar is an actual cock?

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Well I have worked out who Kathy, Tilly, Nutty and Morty are, who are the rest?[/quote]Come join us for a beer and find out.[:)]

[quote user="Jenkins"]Well he''s very reluctant to say who the short fat chap is, I was only having a laugh but he seems to have gone all serious about it?[/quote]I think we have it, Morty is the short guy in the middle, who seems to have an excessive infatuation with the male genitalia.

Lol, oh dear.Just as well you''re not hiding behind anonymity flinging insults.Oh, wait....

quote user="morty"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Well I have worked out who Kathy, Tilly, Nutty and Morty are, who are the rest?[/quote]Come join us for a beer and find out.[:)][/quote

Well I am going to have to get my pledge (£4 after today, and hopefully counting) to the Pups somehow

Do you think that is Morty CJF

Hey Ho, it''s a bit like when you listen to someone on the radio and then you actually see them, you know what I mean.

Anyway it may not be him, I was only having a laugh but it seems to have been taken the wrong way.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]quote user="morty"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Well I have worked out who Kathy, Tilly, Nutty and Morty are, who are the rest?[/quote]Come join us for a beer and find out.[:)][/quote

Well I am going to have to get my pledge (£4 after today, and hopefully counting) to the Pups somehow[/quote]

Every one of them posts on here but a few only on the PUPs thread[;)]

Here''s a good enough place for this ...DON''T FEED THE TROLL!

...Or self important, arrogant losers/tossers.

An important football match happened for Norwich supporters. You can''t win them all,..but top marks for effort.

So proud of the team and Neil Adams today after that performance.

walks on water wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 10:20 PM:

Here''s a good enough place for this ...DON''T FEED THE TROLL!

...Or self important, arrogant losers/tossers.

An important football match happened for Norwich supporters. You can''t win them all,..but top marks for effort.

So proud of the team and Neil Adams today after that performance.

Cracking game W o W. Gives a great lift to the optimism around the club about our prospects.

Shame we didn''t get a point but we will do enough, it''s good to see the so many balls getting into the box and chances being created.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, oh dear.Just as well you''re not hiding behind anonymity flinging insults.Oh, wait....[/quote]Ah ok, you are the guy at the back, look like a forces type.  What

anonymity?  You spend your time insulting fellow norwich fans, you do

realise that. It would be better spent on TWTD.  I suppose in the forces

that is the type of thing you do right... Grunts always struggle with

the real world.  With original thought.  They are trained to follow orders. Well trained.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Do you think that is Morty CJF

Hey Ho, it''s a bit like when you listen to someone on the radio and then you actually see them, you know what I mean.

Anyway it may not be him, I was only having a laugh but it seems to have been taken the wrong way.[/quote]I have no idea, I''m just having a laugh as well!  Apparently he is three from the right at the back, clearly a big guy with little guy syndrome [;)]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="morty"]Lol, oh dear.Just as well you''re not hiding behind anonymity flinging insults.Oh, wait....[/quote]Ah ok, you are the guy at the back, look like a forces type.  What

anonymity?  You spend your time insulting fellow norwich fans, you do

realise that. It would be better spent on TWTD.  I suppose in the forces

that is the type of thing you do right... Grunts always struggle with

the real world.  With original thought.  They are trained to follow orders. Well trained.[/quote]Oh dear, you really are making a lot of assumptions there, aren''t you?The anonymity that you are holding whilst making wild, sweeping assumptions about people you have never met fella.You should join me for a beer before or after a game, just to prove you''re not just an idle keyboard warrior....