Sign in to follow this  
#

Get Adams In TONIGHT.............

If Adams is prepared to take on the role, then let him I say. We are not going to stay up if things stay as they are.

Today was nothing short of abysmal.

InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 8:57 PM:

And if we went down it would be on Adams cv and not Hughtons, not such a great idea.

Neil Adams doesn''t deserve to be thrown to the lions when he is doing a great job with the young uns.

It would be an easy choice for him, a great oppertunity to make a name for himself with little downside.

Get Neil in now, if nothing else it will mean that the fans stay with the team and cut them a bit of slack.... that could be all important cos right now they are baying for blood under hughton,  no mistake is forgiven and the atmosphere is poisonous...Come on Neil you can''t do any worse than this bell end

I think they will just be relieved to see the back off CH to be frank, they don''t want to play for him.

If chuckle the clown had any shred of decency he would go! But alas he wont and we are going down...........anyone who thinks we will get anything next sat is as deluded as CH and when Liverpool have torn us a new one then its gonna really come home to roost with all the happy CH clappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it stands, in this form we''ll be getting no more points, so maybe he has a point for once. Rather not Adams though, must be someone else.

Football is a fairly simple game. You look at your players strengths and weaknesses compare those with the oppositions and pick a team and a formation that you think maximises your chances and minimises the oppositions.If it works you win. If its not working you make the changes that will help you to win. If that''s the criteria then Adams did that at his level with the youth team - beating the outright favourites over two games. Who says he couldn''t use that logic to do the same for the rest of the season.As has been said already Hughton doesn''t seem to have a clue how to analyse the opposition, set up to maximise our strengths and minimise the oppositions or adapt during the match.Give Adams a go. The relegation on his CV? It wouldn''t go down to him with only 5 games in charge.

I doubt anyone seriously thinks we will get another point this season, and I just shudder to think how we will be decimated in the last 4 games. As vanwink states we no longer need a manager, we just need a guy to come in and bring belief passion and some tactical thought. The other "managerial" stuff can wait. This is no long term need just a 5 game brief to do what you can to scrape a few points. Sunderland did it with dicanio, Adams might just do it for us.

Please *not* Adams.

What has he done to prove that he could save us? Why would the players respect him any more than CH? He was hardly a well-known player. He has had major success with the youth team, but it''s a totally different game with the first team squad.

I want CH out asap, he is clearly not good enough, and it is clearly not working, but a sentimental appointment isn''t what''s needed right now. I''m not sure Adams would even take the job after what happened to Gunn, it will surely be at the forefront of his mind if it were offered to him.

As for asking the players opinion on who should be manager....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7845214.stm

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ll say it for you Wiz......

2 games.......

ADAMS OUT. [:S]
[/quote]

Don''t be a fool all your life Lapps.............it wouldn''t be Neil''s fault ...............now behave.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ll say it for you Wiz......2 games.......ADAMS OUT. [:S][/quote]

Don''t be a fool all your life Lapps.............it wouldn''t be Neil''s fault ...............now behave.[/quote]

But you''ll need someone to blame if we''re relegated Wiz.

McNally...Delia...Fry?

I just knew I originally asked for Adams as a CARETAKER.[:P]

[quote user="Wiz"]I just knew I originally asked for Adams as a CARETAKER.[:P][/quote]

Well that''s shut a few up on here.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Wiz"]I just knew I originally asked for Adams as a CARETAKER.[:P][/quote]

[/quote]

Yes but we always have to point out that it''s just one of your opinions on that subject.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Yes but we always have to point out that it''s just one of your opinions on that subject.

[/quote]

Maybe, but a few claimed I never said such a thing.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe, but a few claimed I never said such a thing.

[/quote]

Yes, but before that you didn''t, then you did, so they were right and then they were wrong, definitely a scenario that you''re familiar with.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]I think Neil could do a short term job too, he has all his badges I believe and players would no doubt respect him.[/quote]Can''t disagree with you Wiz, both of you said it. [:D]

it''s not only Adams that our Wensum Stand sitting ''fan'' contradicts himself aboutHughtonposted up by master chops (late of this parish)

Wiz

wrote the following post at Tue, Aug 14 2012 2:56 PM:

From

Saturday, CH will have all my support as the new campaign begins, if God forbid

we lose, Saturday night on here will not see me ranting, I suggest some of my

detractors will behave somewhat different!

Wiz

wrote the following post at Sun, Aug 19 2012 11:01 AM:

Hughton

is a coward! Effectivly telling OUR players they''re not good enough and you

don''t attack at places like Fulham, Fulham ffs!

These

are the actions and words of a coward, and we need a brave strong leader with a

backbone...........and gagging the players will work wonders for their

morale..........and there goes the dressing room.

MacNally

needs to dump the 3 stooges quicker than a hot brick or face yet more, and even

worse, humiliation

Wiz

wrote the following post at Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:58 PM:

The

trouble is BB, Hoots has worked miracles with our sieve of a defence, give him

time and he''ll get the attack sorted too.

So

shall we give him some time?

Wiz

wrote the following post at Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:18 AM:

Grant

Holts 3 year contract wrote:

There''s

also something about Hughton that leads me to think he''ll do very well for us.

Just

what I was thinking last night, he has an aura about him which demands respect.

And 40,000 geordies plus 20,000 blue noses

can''t all be wrong can they?

Wiz

wrote the following post at Sat, Sep 22 2012 8:03 PM:

Even

if we''re relegated I''d be tempted to keep him, the guy just oozes class imo.

Wiz

wrote the following post at Sat, Oct 06 2012 6:47 PM:

Hang

on in there mate, we played some nice stuff against a top European side today

and if the worse comes to the worse, most Chumps side would settle for Houghton

as their boss.

Wiz

wrote the following post at Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:47 AM:

The

man is a clown.

Wiz has had every opinion on all subjects and is therefore always correct and always wrong. The Schrodingers cat of the PinkUn messageboard, if you will. Combined with the many accounts he has on here ...in fact, perhaps Wiz is the only other member of this forum.... Wiz, the irredeemable...irredeemable fuckwit gif