Sign in to follow this  
#

Get Adams In TONIGHT.............

Just as caretaker then sort it out in the summer.

Trust me, he could be no worse than the clown. [:D]

Literally just said this. Get him out, I don''t think it really even matters who comes in for the last few games.

Something just has to give! He''s clearly stifling the players!

We''re gonna get crushed for this Wiz!

This next game is our biggest chance of a win this season.With clueless Hughton we will lose away again.Something new is worth a shout, new manager syndrome or whatever, it''s something that just might work.Anything is better than what we''ve got.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Good idea, perhaps Gunn could be his assistant?[/quote]

Yeah, thanks for your imput.[:S]

I agree get someone with balls in not like this gutless clueless idiot the team play like him.

He has not got any way to motivate the players left he needs to go and go now

Not the answer I''m afraid. There are plenty of experienced managers we can call on. Hoddle, malky, Colin, Clark. What we don''t need is a youth team manager with no experience to take us into the fight. Get Hughton out tonight and give one of then a go

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Good idea, perhaps Gunn could be his assistant?[/quote]
When Gunn came in we beat Barnsley 4-0. A win like that would just about see us scrape survival.

Your right, sorry wiz. The reason why I think there''s no logic to it is mainly because he has no experience. We are in the premier League, not League 2. A lot rides on this, so appointing someone with no experience of managing or even coaching a league side, I would have thought is not a wise decision.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Good idea, perhaps Gunn could be his assistant?[/quote]
When Gunn came in we beat Barnsley 4-0. A win like that would just about see us scrape survival.
[/quote]

What, so get Gunn back?

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 7:15 PM:

Your right, sorry wiz. The reason why I think there''s no logic to it is mainly because he has no experience. We are in the premier League, not League 2. A lot rides on this, so appointing someone with no experience of managing or even coaching a league side, I would have thought is not a wise decision.

At this stage it''s not about a clever tactical strategy it''s about getting a reaction from the players and giving them a licence to go out and play.

You seem to be confusing a manager appointed for the long term with the immediate need for someone who will get us a short term result

I see no point in changing manager now as we only have 5 games remaining this season. I would get rid of Hughton this summer, and bring in an experienced manager who''s more attacking to replace him - I think the whole reason why we''ve scored so few goals this season is because Hughton is too defensive

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2014-04-05 11:19 PM:

And do you think Adams is the person to do that?

It''s not about coaching now - it''s about motivation and pride and wanting the best fir this club - Hughton has failed miserably, in all quarters, the players body language and bickering on the pitch stated all we need to know today. They have little faith in him, so it doesn''t matter who takes over, even Delia will do!

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 7:23 PM:

No, you can get a thing called a caretaker manager that just manages until the end of the season I believe.

Being deliberately thick doesn''t become you.

No point in changing him? We are in free fall and heading down. We need one win and a draw and we should be safe. There is every point in changing him now.

Big fan protest at next game; I mean big protest... Just show the board that WE the fans are Norwich City and we can''t accept the attitude of these players and their manager! I read on tw@tter that they gave everything... haha ...if that is everything, I can play in the first team and I will do it for a tenner a half

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Good idea, perhaps Gunn could be his assistant?[/quote]Gunn would not do any worse than The Clown

If we get rid of Hughton before the end of the season we need to have an experienced manager in line ready to take his place straight away - when we got rid of Gunn, Lambert didn''t come straight away, the next 2 games were managed by Culverhouse.

I can''t see how anyone can believe that bringing in an inexperienced youth academy manager would keep us up

To me when you, Vanwink wrote:

"You seem to be confusing a manager appointed for the long term with the immediate need for someone who will get us a short term result."

---------------------------

the word confusing, i didn''t like. It''s as if you were implying that I didn''t understand that he would only be here until the end of the season.

But you''re right; "Being deliberately thick doesn''t become you."

We''ve got nothing to lose - Hughton is going to take us down & we''ve at least got a chance with Adam''s because the players respect him and they will respond accordingly. He might not save us from the drop but he''s the best chance we''ve got

Making Plans wrote the following post at 05/04/2014 7:49 PM:

We''ve got nothing to lose - Hughton is going to take us down & we''ve at least got a chance with Adam''s because the players respect him and they will respond accordingly. He might not save us from the drop but he''s the best chance we''ve got

Yep short term nothing to lose appointment. I would not be suprised if it happens.

No chance. The board would go for Clark over Adams

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Good idea, perhaps Gunn could be his assistant?[/quote]
[/quote]

You''re not on this continent and with comments like that Seattle, you''re not on this planet.

I think Neil could do a short term job too, he has all his badges I believe and players would no doubt respect him.[Y]

And if we went down it would be on Adams cv and not Hughtons, not such a great idea.

Neil Adams doesn''t deserve to be thrown to the lions when he is doing a great job with the young uns.