Sign in to follow this  
#

Adams will be the next Walker.

Thats how high I rate Neil.

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts work, he starts today and he knows his tactics backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed.

It''s going to be great.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]You also rate Ian Holloway, so.....
[/quote]

Different situation so...............

It''s nice to see some optimism from you Wiz, and I hope you''re right. I heard that Glenn Rodent is a coach at Fulham now, so it''s the perfect time to send in our regional pest controllers, Officers Adams and Huckerby.

[quote user="Alex "]It''s nice to see some optimism from you Wiz, and I hope you''re right. I heard that Glenn Rodent is a coach at Fulham now, so it''s the perfect time to send in our regional pest controllers, Officers Adams and Huckerby.[/quote]

A Huzzah for that Alex.

Well, I guess we''ll find out now, won''t we ?

As usual we have plenty of crazy over-reactions on this board. 

For me, yes it''s deflating that we ended up appointing Adams after all the delay and with Lennon leaving Celtic.  But I have reservations about all the managers we''ve been linked with - Lennon, Malky, Zola, as well as Adams.  How would Lennon get on if he''s not managing the best team in the league ?  Etc.

Now it is settled, we have to get behind the team next season, and see how Adams gets on.

Thats how high I rate Neil.

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts work, he starts today and he knows his tactics backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed.

It''s going to be great.

Make your mind up you old twonk

[quote user="Wiz"]

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts work, he starts today and he knows his tactics backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed.

It''s going to be great.

[/quote]for once you are correctit is going to be great, in the sense that you had another hissy fit and flounced off (again) last nightwhy ?err........... because you didn''t want Adams as manager !

He does crack me up with his flip flopping.

I think it is a sort of hedging his bets so later he come back and claim some great knowledgeSadly that great knowledge doesn''t seem to cover the fact that many can remember what he said previously Still, he has to be the easiset to wind up so he does have a use

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]

It''s going to be great.

[/quote]for once you are correctit is going to be great, in the sense that you had another hissy fit and flounced off (again) last nightwhy ?err........... because you didn''t want Adams as manager !

[/quote]To be fair to Wiz this post is from the 7th April.  Before he went off Neil....lol

But he did tell us that it was going to be MacKay

He does have an almost unrivalled record for getting it wrong. I expect he has only just got rid of his betamax video player and given up on his Myspace account.If only he would return, and perhaps give us all his thoughts on the lottery numbers for Saturday, so we know which ones to avoid. If not, his friend the Pince of Darkness might be able to help. Which reminds me. Where do the Darkness hail from ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Don''t worry i have found him on the misty mountain........The Wizard Trail image 1[/quote]I think he''s flounced off again..........https://cruxliteraryjournal.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/cliff.jpg

Perhaps it is not a flounce. Perhaps there is another club playing tonight. One that our flip flopper has more interest in. Now I wonder who they could be?

[quote user="Berty Me"]He does have an almost unrivalled record for getting it wrong. I expect he has only just got rid of his betamax video player and given up on his Myspace account.If only he would return, and perhaps give us all his thoughts on the lottery numbers for Saturday, so we know which ones to avoid. If not, his friend the Pince of Darkness might be able to help. Which reminds me. Where do the Darkness hail from ?[/quote]

Apropos of nothing, did you know Sony still make Betamax tapes?