Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

N & P infil nickname

Believe it or not we are actually getting the hang of this singing milarky the influx of support into the new corner infil has really made a difference, I would imagine that these additional supporters are the main reason, several renditions of OTBC along with other fav''s seemed to start in that corner of the ground, So all I can say is watch out snakepit!!!

Lets come up with a suitable nickname for the area, then instead of taking the mickey the snakes could actually encourage more of this chanting stuff. 

SING UP THE....?............?...........?............?

heres one.  ZIMMA END

If other areas of the ground other than the Barclay and snake pit can sing, it will make such a difference to the atmosphere.  Great to hear that the infill lads are making some noise. 

Now, for a name.......

I sit on the other side of the N & P (tunnell side) and I could definately hear the noise from the infil boys.

As for a name what about the Dragons den. ( i saw some of the ladies coming out!!!!!)

most people just litrally call it "the infill"

Yesterday, the River End and even us old duffers in the City Stand made more noise than the Barclay! Must have been the sunshine and lager making them sleepy - bless!

I sit in Block E and and there was loads of noise in there yesterday. I felt quite shattered after the game because of all the singing etc. I agree it is difficult to tell what is going on elsewhere, but not being biased, I would say Blocks D and E are certainly the loudest areas to be.