Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Complacency

So who has shown complacency?Who has excused the capitulation?Who said we would definitely win yesterday?Who is saying we will EASILY avoid the drop?You should put some meat on the bones here and name names, because I don''t see anyone saying all of the above.Reggie, have you forgotten about this thread?

Fair enough ICF. You can call it what you want. Complacent, realistic. Your choice. Who are the 5 teams in greater risk than us ? Presumably the 5 below us. OK we''ll run with that.At least you are broad minded enough to agree that there were those last week who were suggesting that on current form we are safe. Just shows I''m not making it up, as  those with a narrow agenda would have us believe.I hope you are right. But, as you say, we are not comfortable. By any means. And weren''t even before the Villa fiasco.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]
Fair enough ICF. You can call it what you want. Complacent, realistic. Your choice. Who are the 5 teams in greater risk than us ? Presumably the 5 below us. OK we''ll run with that.

At least you are broad minded enough to agree that there were those last week who were suggesting that on current form we are safe. Just shows I''m not making it up, as  those with a narrow agenda would have us believe.

I hope you are right. But, as you say, we are not comfortable. By any means. And weren''t even before the Villa fiasco.
[/quote]

"current form we are safe" is not the same as "easily" avoiding the drop which you said in the OP.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Fair enough ICF. You can call it what you want. Complacent, realistic. Your choice. Who are the 5 teams in greater risk than us ? Presumably the 5 below us. OK we''ll run with that.At least you are broad minded enough to agree that there were those last week who were suggesting that on current form we are safe. Just shows I''m not making it up, as  those with a narrow agenda would have us believe.I hope you are right. But, as you say, we are not comfortable. By any means. And weren''t even before the Villa fiasco.[/quote]

"current form we are safe" is not the same as "easily" avoiding the drop which you said in the OP.

[/quote]Its called "back pedalling"[Y]