Sign in to follow this  
morty

Away fans

[quote user="Brienne"]Thanks for the reply Sox, I have been trying to get the info from the OP but I guess he didnt actually know the answer.

There are always a few at every away game that sound off with shit, sounds like this is no different.

Fans sounded great on SKY, looks like somebody trying to divert the justified critisism of manager and team towards the fans.[/quote]
I already told you that I wasnt at the game, and that this thread was based on a discussion with some friends who were there.
No diversion here at all, it was an honest point for discussion, i thought some of the behaviour was tinpot. I havent mentioned my opinion of the manager and the team, are you trying to divert the thread to that?

Its unforgivable to castigate a player in play. He was not on the pitch when we played while stunned. Bj was truly awful yet rightly had no adverse chanting from the fans

Elements of our fan base are worse than wolves or Newcastle fans for ignorant fickleness. That''s as embarrassing as the teams lack of back bone

[quote user="Snodders babies"]You''re a bit of a Swedish tickler aren''t you Morty[/quote]
I am not quite sure what you mean, so will assume it is a compliment.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Snodders babies"]You''re a bit of a Swedish tickler aren''t you Morty[/quote]
[/quote]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Swedish+TicklerI guess you could take it as a compliment or an insult depending on which position you''re playing and who else is involved.A bit bizarre though.

[quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snodders babies"]You''re a bit of a Swedish tickler aren''t you Morty[/quote]
[/quote]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Swedish+TicklerI guess you could take it as a compliment or an insult depending on which position you''re playing and who else is involved.A bit bizarre though.[/quote]
Ha, brilliant!
[:D]

[quote user="mbncfc1"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc1"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

What amazes me is how poor people believe we are and then how they react when we lose at Villa. Do some of you think by changing the manager we''ll start winning these games?

[/quote]

No but if we are losing a game it would be good to know we have a manager who will change the formation change the personnel on the pitch and put up a fight in the game, instead of maybe putting a striker with no pace on the wing and leaving one upfront, if we concede first in any game I can never see us coming back[/quote]

Firstly are you the real mbncfc?

He was kind of hamstrung on who he could bring off the bench to change it. Much was made about the subs at Cardiff but he had players on the bench to bring on that day. Yesterday Pilks was already on. Who would you have replaced Redmond with? Bunn, Whittaker, Becchio or Ryan Bennett?

[/quote]

No I''m not the real mbncfc who ever he is

Just because you take off a winger doesn''t mean you have to play a striker there ,why not go 2 upfront and play the diamond in midfield, me personally I would have maid all 3 subs at half time and went for it we had nothing else to lose[/quote]

I would have replaced Redmond with Pilks at halftime but obviously Snoddy was injured. But replacing Redmond would have not been received well. However he was totally ineffective for whatever reason in that first half. But considering the injury to Snoddy what are the three subs you''d have made at half-time? If I''m understanding correctly you would have brought on Becchio, Elmander and Pilks? Who would you have taken off to go two up front?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc1"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mbncfc1"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

What amazes me is how poor people believe we are and then how they react when we lose at Villa. Do some of you think by changing the manager we''ll start winning these games?

[/quote]

No but if we are losing a game it would be good to know we have a manager who will change the formation change the personnel on the pitch and put up a fight in the game, instead of maybe putting a striker with no pace on the wing and leaving one upfront, if we concede first in any game I can never see us coming back[/quote]

Firstly are you the real mbncfc?

He was kind of hamstrung on who he could bring off the bench to change it. Much was made about the subs at Cardiff but he had players on the bench to bring on that day. Yesterday Pilks was already on. Who would you have replaced Redmond with? Bunn, Whittaker, Becchio or Ryan Bennett?

[/quote]

No I''m not the real mbncfc who ever he is

Just because you take off a winger doesn''t mean you have to play a striker there ,why not go 2 upfront and play the diamond in midfield, me personally I would have maid all 3 subs at half time and went for it we had nothing else to lose[/quote]

I would have replaced Redmond with Pilks at halftime but obviously Snoddy was injured. But replacing Redmond would have not been received well. However he was totally ineffective for whatever reason in that first half. But considering the injury to Snoddy what are the three subs you''d have made at half-time? If I''m understanding correctly you would have brought on Becchio, Elmander and Pilks? Who would you have taken off to go two up front?

[/quote]

The system clearly wasn''t working and Redmond was having a shocker and everybody around me at the game was surprised to see snoddy go off instead of Redmond, so I would have taken tetty or Johnson off for howson and put becchio on instead of elmander for Redmond and played 2 up top with diamond midfield with tetty or Johnson at the base and Wes behind the strikers, if howson was fit enough to be on the bench he should be fit enough to play a half if he wasn''t fit enough Murphy should have been on the bench