Til the end of the season the only way is hughton now as far as im concerned, i''ve wanted him gone all season but it''s too late now, we can only hope he has 3 of his get out of jail must win victories and gets us out of it and i think he will.... then we simply must get rid

[quote user="im spartacus"]Til the end of the season the only way is hughton now as far as im concerned, i''ve wanted him gone all season but it''s too late now, we can only hope he has 3 of his get out of jail must win victories and gets us out of it and i think he will.... then we simply must get rid
[/quote]

But keeping us up will be seen as a success by the board Mr Spartacus so I doubt they''d sack him then.

i think they will get rid, it will be the old mutual consent but i am convinved he won''t be manager at the beginning of next season, to the outside world his reputation will be intact and everyone will be happy [:D]

I''m getting a bit disappointed with the board tbh and becoming more of the view that if we do go down they are equally as culpable as Hughton. This doesn''t sit well as they have been incredible in the last 3 years before this season.