Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Off to PSG?

Very vague, but just overheard half a conversation over breakfast at Gatwick Airport. All I heard was "he''s at Norwich at the moment, but off to PSG". The two chaps were Ireland bound to cover the Serbia game.

That''s all.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Very vague, but just overheard half a conversation over breakfast at Gatwick Airport. All I heard was "he''s at Norwich at the moment, but off to PSG". The two chaps were Ireland bound to cover the Serbia game.

That''s all.[/quote]Elmander to reforge the Nordic ''dream team'' with Ibrahimovic ?

Perhaps that PSG isn''t related to the football club?

Realistically, would any of our players be on PSG scouts minds?

Redmond for his potential? One of the Murphys? (you only need to look at Elliott Kebbie who moved from Leeds to Athletico), Ruddy as back up? Yobo for his experience? Wolfey for his form at Sporting as a cheap 4th choice striker for them?

A few tenuously potential PSG players but none of them comvincing.

pete_norw wrote the following post at 04/03/2014 8:32 AM:

Yellowfuture wrote:
http://www.psgtech.edu/index.php

And what does that link tell us then?

About as much as the OP and more than you.

[quote user="woostercanary"]

Maybe you misheard and it was PSV .......

That might widen the options.

[/quote]

Now that''s quite interesting, are you suggesting that Mat heard one thing and he assumed it meant something else? That would be a bit crazy, can''t think that it would happen.

If you''re tuning in on someone else''s private chat, why not go full bore and just ask them who they mean. Just pretend you heard by accident. "I could not help hearing you say... . "

[/quote]

Now I''ve got one of them as well

[/quote]

Now I''ve got one of them as well

[quote user="dreamteam"]Hughton to PSG?

While its possible, I believe that its highly unlikely.[/quote]

That will do nicely thank you

why doesnt the quote thing ever work for me?

bloody site is rubbish, I have tried it on chrome, firefox and IE and its the same on all 3

[quote user="city4eva"]why doesnt the quote thing ever work for me?

bloody site is rubbish, I have tried it on chrome, firefox and IE and its the same on all 3[/quote]
Works fine on firefox on my computer, and mercury browser on my ipad.

[quote user="city4eva"]why doesnt the quote thing ever work for me?

bloody site is rubbish, I have tried it on chrome, firefox and IE and its the same on all 3[/quote]

There''s a thread somewhere on this board about it. I assume your using Chrome?

I have the same problem, fixed it once before but seems to be having issues again

Doesn''t have to be a player, it could be any other employee, or even a journalist who was assigned to cover something at Norwich but going to France to work.

What if Joe Hart is going to PSG and they want Dave Watson because their other goalkeeping coaches don''t speak English?

Or what if we have somebody scouting in France (like Henning Berg was in Scandinavia) who is going to go and get a job with PSG?

In terms of players I could only really see them taking a gamble on Sebastien Bassong, who has played in France and speaks French and would probably be a handy player for them (if we consider him in his best form rather than worst), looking at their squad they don''t seem to have many defenders on the books, or at a push Leroy Fer who has obvious top club potential.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="city4eva"]why doesnt the quote thing ever work for me?

I have the same problem, fixed it once before but seems to be having issues again[/quote]

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2741787/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="morty"][quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="city4eva"]why doesnt the quote thing ever work for me?

I have the same problem, fixed it once before but seems to be having issues again[/quote]

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2741787/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]That thread will fix things if you''re posting a quote, but you need a plugin to fix the viewing of a broken quote.