fulham, everton h 0pt, new h 1pt, blckbn a 1pt, us h 1pt, = 2pt 

ports, soton h 0pt, manc a 0pt bolton h 0pt wba a 0pt = 0pts

Palace, newcastle a 0pts, soton h 3pts, charlton a 1pt = 4pts

us, soton a 1pt, birmingham 3pts, fulham 1pt = 5pts

wba, blckbn h 3pts, arse h 0pt, manu a 0pt, ports h3pt = 6pt

soton, ports a 3pt, us h 1pt, palace a 0pt, manu h 0pt = 4pt 

final total

fulham 37pts safe

portsmouth 35pts             (current goal diff -15)

crystal palace 34pts down

us 35pts                         (current goal diff -29)    

wba 35pts                       (current goal diff -25)

southampton 32pts down

relying on arse & man u to knock a few in then!! 

I don''t see why we can''t take six points out of the Brum and Fulham games. And I''m expecting at least a point out of the Southampton game.

Whatever happens now I just want to see us go into the Fulham game with our fate in our own hands.

Predictions never do it for me. Would you have seriously considered us for 10 points from ManUre, Palace, Newcastle and Charlton?

[quote]I don''t see why we can''t take six points out of the Brum and Fulham games. And I''m expecting at least a point out of the Southampton game. Whatever happens now I just want to see us go into the Fulha...[/quote]

dead right mate they are up the sh*ter straight away with Pompey stuffing Southampton!!!

I must have been really bored

These are my predictions

Norwich v Saints 3pts

Norwich v Birm 3 pts

Fulham v Norwich 1 pt =37 pts

Newcastle v Palace 0 pts

Palace v Saints 3pts

Charlton v Palace 1 pt  =34 pts

WBA v Blackburn 3 pts

WBA v Arsenal 0 pts

Manure v WBA 0 pts

WBA v Portsmouth 3 pts  = 35pts

Saints v Norwich 0 pts (no Crouchy?)

Palace v Saints 0 pts

Saints v Manure 1pt  = 29 pts

We must win 2 out of our last 3 games to beat WBA but I''m still as confident as I was when I changed my signature in Janauary.

I watched the whole of the Pompey v So''ton game in my next door neighbours (Pompey fans). I am currently at work on nights in Southampton.
The feeling around here is resignation that they will go down, however.....
they will be dangerous against us, even if Crouchy doesn''t play, Camara and Phillips are a decent strike force. They alone can hold their heads up after today''s performance, the rest of the team including the usually excellent Niemi were abysmal.
Harry Redknapp will work with them all week though and drum into them that they will be down if they don''t beat us, we will need to be at the top of our game and bury any chances that come our way (and if their defence plays the same as today there will be chances for us) - they are a completely different side at home as to away.

I am sure we can get at least a point as long as we work hard, after that I have a funny feeling that a win against Brum and a draw at Fulham will be enough to keep us up.

Mark .Y.

Before the Man Yoo game, I predicted that we would struggle to get many more points, so that shows what I know. I''ve given up predictions as it''ll drive you mad in the end. I''m just enjoying the ride!

What could be interesting is if Norwich win the next 2 games and need 1 point to stay up and Fulham end up needing 1 point to stay up!

You may witness the most boring game of football in the history of the universe with both keepers taking the day off!

My prediction? it will go to the final game of the season with a couple of surprise results along the way, when anything can happen!

OTBC