Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

Charlie Adam...could well be missing Saturday

How Stoke City can even consider an appeal if Charlie Adam gets charged for his offence is beyond me, it was a crazy moment from a very influential player for them, that must see him banned for three matches. It will be good news for us as he will be missed by Stoke, often makes them tick and is good on assists and scores crucial occasional goals too..........BUT....he certainly has, shall we say thug tendancies as was shown at the weekend. I will take anything going if it improves our chances of staying up and to date our luck has been minimal........    

Interesting. Be unusual for an incident to be brought by the FA NOT to result in a ban.

Adam is a nasty piece of work.

Mind you I was pleased when Carroll got banned for West Ham. That worked well didn''t it? [:|]

Charlie Adam is garbage anyway!!! Would rather he played. Never seen him as a real threat. We cope with that type of player, its players with pace and power that we need to worry about.

Every side is happy if another sides better or key players is missing, every side........as for Charlie Adam being "garbage", not my type of player, BUT ask Arsenal if he is garbage, for Stoke he is influential and right now I will take any side with one or two of their influential players missing, even if it didnt work out that way at West Ham. In reverse, clearly when we diont have that solid three man unit we are easier to over run, just ask Villa.....   

More fearful of Odemwingie to be honest. Our defence find it difficult to deal with that kind of pace.

[quote user="Nicko"]More fearful of Odemwingie to be honest. Our defence find it difficult to deal with that kind of pace.[/quote]

Was subbed off at half time for being useless last time he was at Carrow Road.

Charlie Adam is Stoke''s best player - rather pleased he will most likely miss the match on Saturday (and hopefully a few other Stoke games).

Confirmed he''ll miss out. I just hope it doesn''t turn out like the West Ham game where they won despite Carroll missing out.

Adam being out should definitely be good news for us. Can''t help wondering about this ''Independent Regulatory Commission'' though. I think they got it quite right in this case, but is there anyone (apart from some or all the members of this panel) who thought that Yaya Toure shouldn''t have got a three game ban for kicking RVW.

It just stinks of one rule/interpretation for the big clubs and another for the rest.