Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Stoke......bring it on!

Yet another massive game as will all the games be until the end of the season.

Can''t wait as both teams still need to secure safety, should be a good atmosphere and our players certainly need to give a performance after Sunday.

Realistically this is what we have to look forward to every season in the PL as we will never win the title, unlikely to get into europe and a small chance in one of the cups so this relegation battle is what we should expect and get excited about.

Rightly or wrongly this is what the smaller clubs should expect, lets embrace it get behind the team and stay positive.

Providing we have a midfield of three from Tettey,Fer, Johnson and Howson, then I am very confident that we will win convincingly.  

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Providing we have a midfield of three from Tettey,Fer, Johnson and Howson, then I am very confident that we will win convincingly.  [/quote]Or did Hoolahan do enough last time out to warrant conclusion?I don''t think he''s right for this game, but he did score....

If Howson is ready, him over Hoolahan, but then maybe both? Tettey shielding them. Johnno had been good up until the Villa game then he went back to his old rubbish ways.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]Providing we have a midfield of three from Tettey,Fer, Johnson and Howson, then I am very confident that we will win convincingly.  [/quote]Or did Hoolahan do enough last time out to warrant conclusion?I don''t think he''s right for this game, but he did score....[/quote]*Inclusion[:$]