Sign in to follow this  

3 things.

Lakey/Cameldung or whatever reincarnation he is this year is back so that''s my signal to hit the sack.

"]If it''s not dealt with it''s going to end in relegation anyway. So in a weird sort of way it may get the situation dealt with once and for all and we may be able to salvage something"

Oh come on. This is ridiculous. Doom mongering at its worst. 

Morty,

There are times when individuals know things. Should they share this info with other fans?

Some will say yes some will say no, neither is wrong, they just come from a different stand point.

At the end of the day the club only exists because of its supporters, however they pay for the privilege or show their support and any individual serving their own agenda should, imo, be outed. There are all types of supporters, those that pay for Sky, those that attend occassonally, those that buy season tickets and many others who support the club through corporate boxes, sponsorship, etc. All should have a voice and all may or may not be represented on this forum.

Sometimes the many are blamed for the shortcomings of the one, and I do not mean the manager. There are often things that go on behind the scenes that the supporters do not hear of. Should they, possibly not, but they go on none the less.and often to the detriment of the club we know and love.

My last words are in a song;

"Losing My Religion"

Oh life, it''s bigger

It''s bigger than you

And you are not me

The lengths that I will go to

The distance in your eyes

Oh no, I''ve said too much

I''ve said enough

That''s me in the corner

That''s me in the spotlight

Losing my religion

Trying to keep up with you

And I don''t know if I can do it

I haven''t said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing

I thought that I heard you sing

I think I thought I saw you try

Every whisper

Of every waking hour

I''m choosing my confessions

Trying to keep an eye on you

Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool

I''ve said enough

Consider this

Consider this, the hint of the century

Consider this, the slip

That brought me to my knees, failed

What if all these fantasies come

Flailing around

Now I''ve said too much

But that was just a dream

That was just a dream

That''s me in the corner

That''s me in the spotlight

Losing my religion

Trying to keep up with you

And I don''t know if I can do it

I haven''t said enough

But that was just a dream

Try, cry, why try

That was just a dream

Just a dream

Just a dream, dream

Nutty,

Would that elephant be of the pink or white variety?

Oh dear! InchY posts a topic on the board which goes a long way to explaining Hoolahan''s ''non-celebration'', swiftly followed by the total capitulation at Villa Park (and at no point did he use it as an attack on the manager).

It didn''t take long for the resident dimwits to jump all over him like a rash and question his integrity and agenda.

Thank-you InchY for sharing your information, it''s all starting to look a little grim. As the spectre of relegation looms, I guess there may well be a split amongst the players as to those whose wages will reduce to Championship levels, and those that remain the same. There will undoubtedly be player''s agents working behind the scenes right now should relegation happen.

Not the sort of scenario Norwich fans were envisaging at the time when the signing of RVW was announced.

" It''s apperently been simmering since the beginning of Jan and the one renegade who I pm''d you about earlier Nutty has upset the apple cart "

Must be Pilkington then eh? If not, then why has he not been playing instead of Redmond?

This really is the worst kind of post, statements not backed up by even a hint of evidence or explanation as to how the poster knows.

That said, surely no one would think that at a club fighting in the lower half of the table there wouldnt be some discontent at times, of course there will, so many egos, a tight and close environment, anger of defeat, it''s going to happen. It happens at many clubs most seasons, and if controlled isnt necessarily such a negative, shows people care and as we have seen this group of players demonstrate regularly that they can come back from defeat and I am sure they will do so again.....even if Wes is unhappy and stirring stuff, even if Pilks is not happy he didnt get straight back in the side, even if RVW is still grumpy with Snoddy over the penalty, even if Garrido thinks he is being hard done by, even if Redmond wants to play on the other wing, even if someone else wants to take a set piece, even if some of the players dont like being told they are not playing well, even if some are jealous that Yobo is earning more than them, even if ....even if.......  

I''ve met InchY on a good number of occasions and he is a stand up fella.

I have no reason to believe what he is telling us isn''t true.

Thanks for sharing InchY

It''s not the fact he is reporting what he thinks he knows that is the problem, it is the inference that it is somehow dreadful that these things are happening. It is just the usual 2+2=5 syndrome. 

If people post this sort of information other people are going to draw conclusions and post them, thats what happens on a message board.

Its not dreadfull that these things are happeneing but it does challenge the view that the dressing room is united and all playing for the manager. After what I saw on Sunday I dont believe it is. If McNally is getting involved that is very worrying and is likely to be even more devisive if it undermines the manager.

[quote user="Brienne"]If people post this sort of information other people are going to draw conclusions and post them, thats what happens on a message board. Its not dreadfull that these things are happeneing but it does challenge the view that the dressing room is united and all playing for the manager. After what I saw on Sunday I dont believe it is. If McNally is getting involved that is very worrying and is likely to be even more devisive if it undermines the manager.[/quote]

But would you have had the same opinion after the Spurs game?

I don''t know how LDC you can take what Inchy has said, assume it''s true, but still think everything is fine.

If the players are generally unhappy it explains a hell of a lot. We''ve had a number on mini defensive implodes, often just a small 5 or so minute spell that have lost us games. We''ve failed to score from I''d say about a dozen very good chances since Christmas, half from our top scorer who''s left his scoring boots in 2013.

The won against Spurs was papering over the cracks. At the time I was of course delighted, but following up with a 4-1 loss undoes nearly all the good work that win did. We aren''t going to stay up if we can''t start scoring. And if the players are unhappy and arguing that''s not going to help a turn around at all. We need to win our next three home games to all but guarantee safety. All very winnable. But based on what I''ve seen recently, and with this added quite probably true information from Inchy I don''t see that happening, we''re more likely to get worse than improve :(

[quote user="unique"]Oh dear! InchY posts a topic on the board which goes a long way to explaining Hoolahan''s ''non-celebration'', swiftly followed by the total capitulation at Villa Park (and at no point did he use it as an attack on the manager).

It didn''t take long for the resident dimwits to jump all over him like a rash and question his integrity and agenda.

Thank-you InchY for sharing your information, it''s all starting to look a little grim. As the spectre of relegation looms, I guess there may well be a split amongst the players as to those whose wages will reduce to Championship levels, and those that remain the same. There will undoubtedly be player''s agents working behind the scenes right now should relegation happen.

Not the sort of scenario Norwich fans were envisaging at the time when the signing of RVW was announced.[/quote]
So you just blindly believe anything posted here instead?
Dimwit.

[quote user="Brienne"]Talking about our capitulation on Sunday, we played well against Spurs[/quote]

So are you saying that this happened in the 7 days between the Spurs game and the Villa game?

Judging by the way the players have celebrated our last two goals scored in our last two games, one of which was a win against a side scrapping for a place in the champions league places and who have the best away record in the league, I''m not too concerned that any such supposed or rumoured discontent is really affecting us on the pitch that much. We played badly against Villa, very very badly and its not the first time this season we''ve played very badly (man city away). The good news is that very bad performances are often followed by positive ones for us so here''s hoping the mood on this board changes (yet again) after the stoke game!

[quote user="Brienne"]On Sunday we looked like a side that had given up, the OP fits.[/quote]

But the OP says it started in January and the Spurs game came after that so aren''t you just taking the Villa game in isolation to say it shows the players are not united and playing for the manager. The tunnel cam footage after the Spurs game showed a lot of unity and acknowledgement for the manager, the only difference between the two games is that we won one and we lost the other.

[quote user="Brienne"]I believe he said simmering[/quote]

So after the Spurs game some disgruntled player managed to bring it to the boil but then they all forgot about it until 20 minutes into the next game when they collectively remembered and gave up after Villa scored?

To be honest I would not be happy if it wasn''t true, I want the players to be unhappy, this season has been poor on the pitch and the results are not there to counter this.

MacNally should be looked on as the enemy, he agrees to the wages and if the players and management team do not come up to the minimum standards I hope that MacNally is on their case, as said he''s not here to be liked but make sure the manager and players perform.

As for in fighting and disagreements, this is run of the mill for any team with a large squad of players who believe they should all be playing!

That said if we go down I can see the big broom of MacNally sweeping a lot of the staff & players away from Carrow Road.

[quote user="Brienne"]i agree that they gave up after Villa scored.[/quote]

I didn''t say that they gave up, it was a question, you are just agreeing with yourself.

In the first 20 minutes they played like they were not a disgruntled unhappy team not playing for the manager, the difference is that Villa scored and became more confident not that they players became disgruntled and started hating the manager.

[quote user="morty"]I think some of you actually want this to be true.[/quote]
Yes its all Norwich fans dreams to have their team fall apart...
Some just want a logical explanation for the failure to win games we should have won. Or at least done better in.
We''ve been gifted some great opportunities, Newcastle & Man City and failed to capitalise. Dominated West Ham and Cardiff, then had a mini-explosion to allow them the victory.
Our top scorer hasn''t scored since boxing day. Only one other striker has scored, that was on the first day of the season. We haven''t scored 2 in a game since what, WBA away? Despite a large amount of great chances. We should have beaten Spurs by more than one, although to be fair they also missed two fantastic chances.
Everything isn''t fine. We''ve had some good performances recently. But they aren''t solving the problem. And what Inchy has said goes someway to explaining why.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Brienne"]i agree that they gave up after Villa scored.[/quote]

I didn''t say that they gave up, it was a question, you are just agreeing with yourself.

In the first 20 minutes they played like they were not a disgruntled unhappy team not playing for the manager, the difference is that Villa scored and became more confident not that they players became disgruntled and started hating the manager.

[/quote]

Villa had pace power and broke our spirit and made our team panic into our old ways. Spurs last week gave us time to organise and defend Villa didn''t, that 20 minutes showed hwat pace and power can do.

We were aweful and deserved to be beaten by a better team.