Sign in to follow this  

3 things.

1 Colney is not a happy camp.

2 Alot of unhappy players which is leading to discontent and squabbling amongst them.

3 Mcnally is universally disliked by the squad.

Don''t ask how I know because I''m not going to tell you.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]1 Colney is not a happy camp.

2 Alot of unhappy players which is leading to discontent and squabbling amongst them.

Don''t ask how I know because I''m not going to tell you.[/quote]Oh go on. Tell us.  Otherwise you''re no better than City 1st.

I''ve met enough posters on here personally to not have to. Miggins you need to deal with that adolescent attitude, , it''snot very grown up.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]1 Colney is not a happy camp.

Don''t ask how I know because I''m not going to tell you.[/quote]So you reported what you think you know - so what of it?Taking your points at face value - 1. It should not be a happy place after the Villa result. 2. Squabbling is not necessarily a bad thing. After arguments the air can be a lot clearer.3. McNally is not paid to be liked.

Lakey I have posted what I definitely know regardless of whatever spin you like to put on it.

i''m not fussed whether you believe what I''ve posted or not as I''ve already pointed out that I have personally met many members of this board who know full well I wouldn''t post it if I wasn''t privvy to it.

I cannot see why McNally would be universally disliked by the squad. Players rarely deal with him directly, I would expect that their agents do that, possibly once a year to review contracts and wages. He does not get involved in training or match preparation so why would they dislike him?Odd that the players who were all united after the win against Spurs are now squabbling and unhappy, could it be because they threw away a winning position in the Viler game and got their butts kicked by a very average side?

This isn''t a new problem, it''s been going on a while. Mcnally is starting to get involved and not helping the issue.

We''re only told that everyone is happy as is standard in football. It''s not very honest when it comes to this sort of subject. Lots of people can''t stand McNally as he is a hard nosed businessman. He is also the single reason PL left.

Thankyou CUSDP for backing those 2 up, might settle Lakey''s disbelief of everybody bar himself.

I couldn''t really care if this is true or not, your source could just be mincing things up, for his own agenda, who knows?But this whole "I''m in the know" stuff I find a bit attention seeking and playing on peoples nosiness.I really couldn''t care less for the tittle tattle, as long as we get the points required to stay in this division, I really couldn''t care who likes or dislikes who.

InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel wrote;

1 Colney is not a happy camp.

1) Depends on how you judge happy, but imo there is some truth in this and it may not stop at players!

2) Well if 1) is correct the 2) is a given.

3) Universally, prossibly not, but imo this may not stop at the squad

It''s apperently been simmering since the beginning of Jan and the one renegade who I pm''d you about earlier Nutty has upset the apple cart.

Just sharing something that may see the team implode Morty. If your not interested then you could have moved on by without feeling the need to add to your post count.

Deffinatley not Morty, better the devil you do...

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Just sharing something that may see the team implode Morty. If your not interested then you could have moved on by without feeling the need to add to your post count.[/quote]Oh dear.Or couldn''t wait to pass on some tittle tattle to discredit the manager?What has my post count got to do with anything? Did you just want positive comments from people impressed that you are "in the know"?

Tell me Morty at which point have I mentioned the manager? You''ve made a very wrong assumpion there.

When things aren''t going well you''re not going to have a happy camp, people start blaming each other. Happens.

I think it could be worse when the style of football the players are asked to play is quite rigid and restrictive. Even if the players like the manager on a personal level.

From what I''ve heard a pretty big player tried to leave in January but wasn''t allowed to - the Hoolahan to Villa thing got all the headlines. He''ll almost certainly be off in the summer, the way things are.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Tell me Morty at which point have I mentioned the manager? You''ve made a very wrong assumpion there.[/quote]Well this is what happens when you allude to things.So, whats your motivation for posting this "information" exactly?Is it for the greater good, or just to impress people in some way?What is the motivation of your "source" do you think?

I shall add one final thing.This forum can be freely viewed by anyone and everyone, including the national press.Posting stuff like this frankly could stir up potentially destabilising and harmful crap, that our club could do without.Do we suddenly want stories in the press of unrest in the camp? Would that be helpful at a crucial time in our season?

Honestly Morty it''s out of concern that we currently have a squad that is imploding and I fear that it may get worse and and end in relegation. If the club know that the situation is filtering through to the fans then they will have to deal with it sooner rather than later preferably before it''s too late. I have no hidden ageda and neither does the person who told me just concern at the current situation at Colney that is not being stamped on. But I reiterate that a no point on this thread have I tried to discredit the manager that was just something you assumed I was attempting.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Honestly Morty it''s out of concern that we currently have a squad that is imploding and I fear that it may get worse and and end in relegation. If the club know that the situation is filtering through to the fans then they will have to deal with it sooner rather than later preferably before it''s too late. I have no hidden ageda and neither does the person who told me just concern at the current situation at Colney that is not being stamped on. But I reiterate that a no point on this thread have I tried to discredit the manager that was just something you assumed I was attempting.[/quote]I''m sorry, but I can''t see how this can be positive. Fair enough, I take your point I made about the manager was wide of the mark, but stirring things up like this, at a crucial time in the season really can''t help an already precarious situation.

Who says the squad is imploding? Its just over a week since the best match of the season, currently with an unbeaten home run of four matches. Not much evidence there.  So there may a player or two not that happy. Tough. Its a pressurised world in football these days. Let them deal with it themselves and leave the sensationalist gossip out of it. It serves no purpose.

If it''s not dealt with it''s going to end in relegation anyway. So in a weird sort of way it may get the situation dealt with once and for all and we may be able to salvage something.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]If it''s not dealt with it''s going to end in relegation anyway. So in a weird sort of way it may get the situation dealt with once and for all and we may be able to salvage something.[/quote]It is?Sorry, I disagree entirely with what you think you are trying to do here.