Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Liverpool Game

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]So just caught up on their game against Southampton

Honest question

What''s the score going to be when we play them again?
[/quote]

perhaps the same as when we played Man City or tottenham at home...

They can be very good away from home, e.g. winning 5-0 at Spurs and 3-0 at Southampton, but they aren''t always, e.g. losing 3-1 at Hull and drawing 1-1 at WBA.

If we can keep it tight like we did against Man City and Spurs then we are capable of getting something from the game.

They are our main bogey team so I''m not betting on a home win.

I have however got both Sturridge and Suarez in my Fantasy team so they''re jinxed.

Let''s go 0-3 Coutinho, Gerrard and Henderson to score.

Well you would expect a tonking based on recent results between the two, but I actually am having great difficulty forecasting what we will do in any given match right now, other than I was convinced we would beat Spurs and am also convinced we will beat Stoke City and thats all I am thinking of right now, take one games as it comes..... 

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Well you would expect a tonking based on recent results between the two, but I actually am having great difficulty forecasting what we will do in any given match right now, other than I was convinced we would beat Spurs and am also convinced we will beat Stoke City and thats all I am thinking of right now, take one games as it comes..... [/quote]You were convinced we''d beat Spurs? I''d probably have taken a point before the game, to be honest.I too am pretty confident for Stoke.

Oddly enough, I had a good feeling about the Spurs game too. Although I predicted a 0-0 draw. As for Liverpool, I wouldn''t be surprised to see them score 5. I have a sneaky suspicion they are going to win the league.