Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

Predictions for the next 6 games

Are you predicting we will beat Southampton away 2-0 and Swansea away 3-1 or lose those two games? I predict the latter, I''m afraid.

I would hope we would beat Stoke and WBA away and, maybe, get a draw at Sunderland. Fulham we will lose. We always do.

Draw with Stoke (1 point)

Lose to Saints (Zero)

Draw with Sunderland (1 point)

Draw with Swans (1 point)

Beat WBA (3 points)

Lose to Fulham (Zero)

Then a point against Arsenal is the only other point.

7 Points gives us 35 (borderline relegation)

But with football, you never can tell!

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

11 points and then at least 1 more from the last 4 games. And I''m unanimous in that!

Lose to Southampton and Swansea. But I have a feeling we''ll finally beat Fulham.......sometimes the unexpected does happen even in Norwich City world.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

11 points and then at least 1 more from the last 4 games. And I''m unanimous in that!

[/quote]Keep taking the tablets......[:D][/quote]

You forgot to leave us your predictions Smithy[:O]

Stoke (h) 1-1 or 0-0

Southampton (a) 0-3

Sunderland (h) 1-0

Swansea (a) 0-2

WBA (h) 1-1

Fulham (a) 3-1 (by law of averages)

Would give us 36 points going into the dreaded final four. In the lap of the gods whether we stay up or not.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

lol [Y]
More like
D-L-D-D-W-L then another point somewhere in the last 4. 35 points and likely not enough. We''ve left it too late.

NN has us on a 5 game unbeaten run....wow I hope he is right but fear he is very wrong.

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

I think we will get  6 or 7 points between now and end of season which may be enough

think we will beat Sunderland and West brom (maybe)

Stoke (1 - 0 ) W

Southampton ( 0 - 2 ) L

Sunderland ( 2 - 1 ) W

Swansea ( 1 - 3 ) L

WBA ( 2 - 0 ) W

Fulham ( 0 - 2 ) L

Think we''ll get 9 points hopefully them 9 points added to 28 will be enough

Draw with Stoke.

Lose at S''hampton.

Beat Sunderland.

Lose at Swansea.

Beat West Brom.

Lose at Fulham.

7 points.

Win versus Stoke

Draw at Southampton

Draw versus Sunderland

Lose at Swansea

Beat West Brom

Lose Versus Fulham

I then think we''ll get two draws from the last 4 giving us 38 points and probably just enough.

If we don''t get sufficient (10?) points out of these six games we simply don''t deserve to stay up

[quote user="Alfie54"]If we don''t get sufficient (10?) points out of these six games we simply don''t deserve to stay up[/quote]
with 28 from 28, we''re hardly on course for 10 points from 6 games unfortunately.

It''s difficult to predict results when, apart from any opponent failures, we don''t know what team will turn up, - the team that beat Stoke and Spurs, or the team that surrendered at Villa?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

lol [Y]
More like
D-L-D-D-W-L then another point somewhere in the last 4. 35 points and likely not enough. We''ve left it too late.
[/quote]I don''t know why Nige''s predictions are so crazy. 1) I think we''re a decent chance of winning those next 3 home games. Our home form is pretty good (11th in the league)http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/PR/home.html2) We always do pretty well against Southampton & Swansea.3) We always lose against Fulham.While I''m not quite as optimistic, if we can get just 8 points from those 5 games, we''ll probably be safe.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Alfie54"]If we don''t get sufficient (10?) points out of these six games we simply don''t deserve to stay up[/quote]
with 28 from 28, we''re hardly on course for 10 points from 6 games unfortunately.
[/quote]Why?It''s generally accepted we''ll get nothing from the last 4, which would make 10 from 10, right?

[quote user="city4eva"]NN has us on a 5 game unbeaten run....wow I hope he is right but fear he is very wrong.

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

[/quote]Just like all those other unbeaten runs we''ve been on in the last 14 months. ......About par for the course for him . As deluded as ever. Bless.....Six points max from those games for me.We will need pts from the final four games to stay up.

Stoke -LoseSouthampton-LoseSunderland - DrawSwansea-DrawWest Brom -WinFulham- Lose.Last 4 -Lose 33 Points and relegated .

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Alfie54"]If we don''t get sufficient (10?) points out of these six games we simply don''t deserve to stay up[/quote]
[/quote]Why?It''s generally accepted we''ll get nothing from the last 4, which would make 10 from 10, right? [/quote]
Is it though?
I wouldnt bet against us taking a point or two that people dont expect us to.

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, but the way we played on Sunday, heres my forecast for the  next 6 gamesStoke -LoseSouthampton-LoseSunderland - LoseSwansea-LoseWest Brom -LoseFulham- Lose.If we played like Man C and Spuds, i would be looking at ............Stoke -WinSouthampton-WinSunderland - WinSwansea-WinWest Brom -WinFulham- Win.But you can bet your house on us not doing any one of the above. So heres my next 6 game forecast..Stoke -LoseSouthampton-DrawSunderland - DrawSwansea-LoseWest Brom -WinFulham- Lose.Also we go down and C.H is fired, and theres 4 years mourning in the county, as it takes that long to get back up to prem again.Just as we get in to prem World war 3 is started and we all dieThe end !

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="city4eva"]NN has us on a 5 game unbeaten run....wow I hope he is right but fear he is very wrong.

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

[/quote]Just like all those other unbeaten runs we''ve been on in the last 14 months. ......About par for the course for him . As deluded as ever. Bless.....Six points max from those games for me.We will need pts from the final four games to stay up.[/quote]

Not playing then Reggie? Why does that surprise me!! Just the usual mother-in-law routine picking fault with others and knowing best without offering a relevant opinion. Man up missus and tell us which games we will get those six points from...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Alfie54"]If we don''t get sufficient (10?) points out of these six games we simply don''t deserve to stay up[/quote]
[/quote]Why?It''s generally accepted we''ll get nothing from the last 4, which would make 10 from 10, right? [/quote]
Is it though?
I wouldnt bet against us taking a point or two that people dont expect us to.
[/quote]I agree Morty.The point I was trying to make was that "28 from 28" has as much context for our next 6 games as it does for for our last 4.A lot of people are using the last 4 games as a sure ticket to relegation without acknowledging the relative ease of our next 6. I know "there are no easy games" and various other cliche''s. But, like I said above, 8 points from the next 6 games, and we should probably be safe. Personally, I think we will manage that.

Stoke - Draw

Southampton - Draw

Sunderland - Win

Swansea - Lose

West Brom - Win

Fulham - Draw

9 points - I can see us nabbing a point at Old Trafford and possibly at home last game of the season. Depending on other results I think we''ll be OK, but if we do go down it''ll likely be on goal difference I imagine.

Stoke - Draw

Southampton - Lose

Sunderland - Win

Swansea - Win

West Brom - Draw

Fulham - Lose

8 points, a point each from Man U away and Arsenal at home, 38 points, but safe[:)]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Beat Stoke

Draw with Saints

Beat Sunderland

Draw with Swans

Beat WBA

Lose Fulham

lol [Y]
More like
[/quote]I don''t know why Nige''s predictions are so crazy. 1) I think we''re a decent chance of winning those next 3 home games. Our home form is pretty good (11th in the league)http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/PR/home.html2) We always do pretty well against Southampton & Swansea.3) We always lose against Fulham.While I''m not quite as optimistic, if we can get just 8 points from those 5 games, we''ll probably be safe.[/quote]
Right.... So you think getting almost half the points (12) we''ve gained through 28 games in 7 games is a reasonable prediction? Surely 7 is closer to the mark based on form.
1) We had a decent chance to beat Cardiff, Fulham, and A. Villa at home and failed to do so.
2) The indian sign is irrelevant when it comes down to a game.
3) see point 2.