Probably more so! Imagine the booze flowing and opinion flying round! It would mean some people would have to come out of hiding and some of the pointless personal and empty threats would stop.

A lot of us do meet up in the pub, before and after games.And opinions differ, but it is possible to have differing opinions, and remain friends.

[quote user="morty"]A lot of us do meet up in the pub, before and after games.And opinions differ, but it is possible to have differing opinions, and remain friends.[/quote]

Its a shame you can''t bring that ethos to this message board. As opposed to the, hate everyone who disagrees with me philosophy, you currently believe in!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]A lot of us do meet up in the pub, before and after games.And opinions differ, but it is possible to have differing opinions, and remain friends.[/quote]

Its a shame you can''t bring that ethos to this message board. As opposed to the, hate everyone who disagrees with me philosophy, you currently believe in![/quote]Is that a bit like when I disagreed with you yesterday about Wes Hoolahan, and you called me a tit?[:)]

hahaha really lincoln?

Can you not see the irony?

''Give it a rest'' springs to mind instantly

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]A lot of us do meet up in the pub, before and after games.And opinions differ, but it is possible to have differing opinions, and remain friends.[/quote]

Its a shame you can''t bring that ethos to this message board. As opposed to the, hate everyone who disagrees with me philosophy, you currently believe in![/quote]Is that a bit like when I disagreed with you yesterday about Wes Hoolahan, and you called me a tit?[:)][/quote]

Well your were posting utter nonsense just for a reaction, and guess what, I bit a bit and you got it.

I apologize for calling you a tit. I think you have some serious issues with people who have differing opinions to you.

I think most people would be much more polite and restrained while talking to others in a real life situation, as opposed to cyberspace chats. Self preservation is one reason, after all you''d have to be some kind of moron to call a 6'' 6" brick shi.thouse a tw.at to his face. The other reason is that most people don''t seem to have that Mr Angry/Obnoxious persona away from their keyboards - online chatting must be some kind of therapy for them for some reason. It''s certainly cheaper than seeing a shrink!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"]A lot of us do meet up in the pub, before and after games.And opinions differ, but it is possible to have differing opinions, and remain friends.[/quote]

Its a shame you can''t bring that ethos to this message board. As opposed to the, hate everyone who disagrees with me philosophy, you currently believe in![/quote]Is that a bit like when I disagreed with you yesterday about Wes Hoolahan, and you called me a tit?[:)][/quote]

Well your were posting utter nonsense just for a reaction, and guess what, I bit a bit and you got it.

I apologize for calling you a tit. I think you have some serious issues with people who have differing opinions to you.[/quote]Right, so its fine for you to be confrontational when your opinion is challenged, but its not fine for me to do it?Let me know if theres any other glaringly hypocritical things that need pointing out[Y]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Yobocop"]hahaha really lincoln?

''Give it a rest'' springs to mind instantly[/quote]

A little, I guess. However Morty''s hatred towards some posters is on another level.[/quote]I don''t hate anyone here, that is only your opinion.Mainly because you still have the ar$e about me not rating Wes Hoolahan.Grow up.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Yobocop"]hahaha really lincoln?

''Give it a rest'' springs to mind instantly[/quote]

A little, I guess. However Morty''s hatred towards some posters is on another level.[/quote]I don''t hate anyone here, that is only your opinion.Mainly because you still have the ar$e about me not rating Wes Hoolahan.Grow up.[/quote]

Lol. Not at all. I just don''t like the abuse you and others are giving for something that could have meant nothing.

Yesterday you made reason for why wes is a poor player. Something along the lines of "if wes was so good he wouldnt be left out" Implying also that good players never get left out.

Myself and others provided scenarios that rubbished your theory. Instead of sticking to your guns or explaining further, you simply avoided the questions and changed the subject, and guess what it resulted in insults. So i think Morty its clear you have an issue with being perceived as wrong, and simply won''t consider other peoples opinions.

Perhaps a message board for varied opinions is not the place for you. I don''t know.

"Myself and others provided scenarios that rubbished your theory. Instead of sticking to your guns or explaining further, you simply avoided the questions and changed the subject, and guess what it resulted in insults. So i think Morty its clear you have an issue with being perceived as wrong, and simply won''t consider other peoples opinions."

Yep, he completely sidestepped our arguments. How odd

i''ve met many off this message board

Alot of people are "hard" behind a key board... but completely different face to face.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''ve met many off this message board

Alot of people are "hard" behind a key board... but completely different face to face.

[/quote]Ditto.Some are knobs in real life too.[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve met a couple of old women who post on here.

I''ve met many female posters too......

[/quote]I''m proud of myself that I resisted posting exactly that...[:D]

[quote user=WesHoolahan''sDefendant]If everyone on here met in the pub, would we all be so divided on everything in person?

It''s crazy! Quote

Did you mean to call yourself WesHoolahan''sDefendant or was this a slip and you really meant WesHoolahan''sDefender....... or were you being ironic (again) ?