Sign in to follow this  
Kent Canary

SUPER MATT!!

Was great to see him score - when he''s confident he''s a class act. When he''s down, he''s really down! Hopefully he''ll keep it up and still a few more important goals away in the next few games.

Another great win - shame about the palace result, but there''s still plenty left to come this season.

I couldn''t pick a man of the match - thought everyone played really well.

A couple of links... another match report at http://www.mrcarrow.co.uk/newsitem.php?NewsItem=37

Enter your player ratings at: http://www.mrcarrow.co.uk/ratethem.php

[quote]Was great to see him score - when he''s confident he''s a class act. When he''s down, he''s really down! Hopefully he''ll keep it up and still a few more important goals away in the next few games. Anothe...[/quote]

John, that site dont work!

Super Matt indeed! I''m a big fan of his and I think it was a real blow when he got injured at Chelsea, he''d just come into good form with those goals against Bolton. Hopefully he can play a big part in keeping us up now.

Super Matty Svensson!

[quote]Ive said it b6efore, Ill say it again..Super Super Matt!Super Super Matt!Super Super Matt!Super Matty Svensson!![/quote]

Not been a big fan of his, but if he can score a couple more late winners like today then he could win me over.

I thinks Svensson is great.

He is not as mobile as some and he will never be a 20+ goal striker but he scores really important goals.  He always seems to score the winning goal, not fourth in 4-0 win.  For me that makes him a real asset to the squad and he does not deserve some of the abuse that gets thrown his way.