Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Will you boo Judas Wes tomorrow?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Punting Canary"]He might not have celebrated the goal but he was clearly pretty pissed off when his header didn''t go in when we were 2-1 down. [/quote]

that would be the mised goal bonus then??? take what you can from the club and give nothing in return....

[/quote]

Thing you''re missing the point. That''s exactly what Wes doesn''t want to do.

He doesn''t want to warm the bench abd take his money.

He wants to play

Lincoln,

That''s what I thought when I read it, so I watched it and he appears to being serious!!

[quote user="Simple Jack"]I certainly will. Think he should train with the kids and rot on the bench for the rest if his contract. He has certainly crossed a line in the sand.[/quote]

we can''t he won''t be near the team

Wes Hoolahan and Hughton are a marriage made in hell, as Hughton loves a team who play to a predictable boring pattern with little or no invention.

He sees Wes as a liability and to be honest I would agree away from home as he does not see enough of the ball to do real damage. But at home Wes is a different player and given enough possession in and around box will cause any opposition issues.

Tomorrow he must keep Hools, Howson and Hooper in line up as they to me are a winning combo, especially against Stoke. Have to say would be tempted to drop Bassong and bring in Ryan B to sort out defence.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Ray"]No I won''t boo, as it has been made clear by CH in his statement on the matter, that as he hasn''t played that much he "Maybe forgot how to celebrate"

Now I''ve heard it all!!

However, all is not lost, as he re-discovered his celebration technique in time for the RoI game during the week, good job he played last Sunday then and got back in the groove of understanding what was needed to celebrate!!

Please CH, do me a favour, that statement treated us all with disdain. Better just stick to "We''ve dealt with this matter internally we''ve spoken about the it, cleared the air and are moving on from there"[/quote]

Perhaps Hughton was being a touch sarcastic? I mean the way the whole situation has escalated has been farcical to say the least.

Hard to imagine Hughton having a sense of humor though..........[/quote]

Perhaps he was being ....... ironic ? Just to test the irony detection abilities of posters such as Morty on this MB.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Booooooooooooooooooo![/quote]

Simple Jack,???? As a complete outsider to the Human race, How does it feel,? Wes has said he is committed to the Club so why do the Moronic thing and Boo him? I guess we have to learn to put up with Village idiots

This incident is just another example of hapless hughtons inability to effectively lead the team. It would never have happened if the Messiah was in charge.

Hughton out. Messiah back

''He has certainly crossed a line in the sand''. ....SJ

you do know that a ''line in the sand'' is by definition temporary and washed away by the next tide or next strong wind. but dont worry, jeremy kyle, another great user of the english language also makes the same mistake and uses the phrase incorrectly.

... A point beyond which, once the decision to go beyond it is made, the decision and its resulting consequences are permanently decided and irreversible... Looks like Jezza might just be a little smarter than you.

''He has certainly crossed a line in the sand''. ....SJ

you do know that a ''line in the sand'' is by definition temporary and washed away by the next tide or next strong wind. but dont worry, jeremy kyle, another great user of the english language also makes the same mistake and uses the phrase incorrectly.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]... A point beyond which, once the decision to go beyond it is made, the decision and its resulting consequences are permanently decided and irreversible... Looks like Jezza might just be a little smarter than you.[/quote]

ummm, I think that''s called crossing the Rubicon, after Julius Caesar said "alea iacta est" - the die has been cast. If you cross a line in the sand there is nothing to prevent you crossing back in the opposite direction.

Well, against Spurs RvW got a lengthy standing ovation for playing badly, so Hoolahan ought to get the same kind of acclaim for behaving badly...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Well, against Spurs RvW got a lengthy standing ovation for playing badly, so Hoolahan ought to get the same kind of acclaim for behaving badly...[/quote]

I think the ovation RVW got was deserved.  Worked tirelessly for the cause and his perseverance led to the goal.   People don''t enthuse over nothing and if nothing else it gave him the support and encouragement he may need to help him through his barren patch. 

If Wes is picked, I hope he gets the ovation he deserves from what he does on the pitch - and is not cast as this week''s pantomime villain before he has even kicked a ball.

Just in case you haven''t all read this:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140307-hoolahanvillagoal-1404483.aspx

harmful to boo any player, and see no need to boo wes either.

players get an ovation only for good performances

Have never found the need to boo a player, people need to get a grip!I certainly would not start with Wes.  He has alway been professional as he was at Villa last Sunday.A complete over reaction, I just think fans were feeling miffed at getting beat by Villa, again!! & Wes is a handly target.  Time to move on!OTBC