Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Will you boo Judas Wes tomorrow?

I certainly will. Think he should train with the kids and rot on the bench for the rest if his contract. He has certainly crossed a line in the sand.

Do your friends boo you when you don''t celebrate the report you finished at work that day?

Wes put in a professional performance, and didn''t celebrate because he isn''t happy at the club. It has nothing to do with Villa.

He believes he should be starting every week, we have all believed it too... all season.

No. I am disappointed about the way he has reacted but we don''t know the full story. Pragmatically, I can''t think that it would possibly help the team when we need to win. So no again.

No. As fans we have no idea for sure what is going on behind closed doors. Speculation, and gossip adds to people who know nothing, like us, to wind each other up to act like muppets. He is an NCFC player, and been here longer than most. He deserves better than pathetic booing.

SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 07/03/2014 8:49 AM:

No. As fans we have no idea for sure what is going on behind closed doors. Speculation, and gossip adds to people who know nothing, like us, to wind each other up to act like muppets. He is an NCFC player, and been here longer than most. He deserves better than pathetic booing.

There are a few pathetics on here that seem to be stirring up the Wes hate, he does deserve better.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The appropriate response is not to celebrate if he scores[/quote]

TBH I wouldn''t expect you to celebrate any goals scored by City, Thorpe "end".  Who are your team playing tomorrow ?

Agreed Hairy Canary

I''ve been quite vocal about Hoolahan''s unprofessional conduct but if you boo him then what message does this send out to the players and actually the opposition.

This is football, not the pantomime!

So if he does play tomorrow will the people that are going to boo him celebrate if he scores?

WesHoolahan''sDefendant - Do your friends boo you when you don''t celebrate the report you finished at work that day? DON''T BE SILLY.

Wes put in a professional performance, and didn''t celebrate because he isn''t happy at the club. It has nothing to do with Villa. BUT AN OVERT INSULT TO THE TRAVELLING NORWICH FANS

He believes he should be starting every week, we have all believed it too... all season - OH, NO WE HAVEN''T.

I WON''T BOO HIM BECAUSE IT COULD AFFECT THE WHOLE TEAM BUT MY OPINION IS THAT HE IS A COMPLETE AR__EH_LE

I''m thinking a few of you haven''t quite sussed that this guy is just on a wind up.

[quote user="morty"]I''m thinking a few of you haven''t quite sussed that this guy is just on a wind up.[/quote]
Was just thinking the same thing, not sure how people haven''t realised by now that he''s trolling.

He might not have celebrated the goal but he was clearly pretty pissed off when his header didn''t go in when we were 2-1 down.  He put in 100% and played well.  Don''t see the problem myself.  He has never celebrated his goals in a over the top manner historically anyhow.  Get on with it.

[quote user="Punting Canary"]He might not have celebrated the goal but he was clearly pretty pissed off when his header didn''t go in when we were 2-1 down. [/quote]

that would be the mised goal bonus then??? take what you can from the club and give nothing in return....

No I won''t boo, as it has been made clear by CH in his statement on the matter, that as he hasn''t played that much he "Maybe forgot how to celebrate"

Now I''ve heard it all!!

However, all is not lost, as he re-discovered his celebration technique in time for the RoI game during the week, good job he played last Sunday then and got back in the groove of understanding what was needed to celebrate!!

Please CH, do me a favour, that statement treated us all with disdain. Better just stick to "We''ve dealt with this matter internally we''ve spoken about the it, cleared the air and are moving on from there"

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Punting Canary"]He might not have celebrated the goal but he was clearly pretty pissed off when his header didn''t go in when we were 2-1 down. [/quote]

that would be the mised goal bonus then??? take what you can from the club and give nothing in return....

[/quote]

Oh apart from being a major involvement in our rise from league one to the premier league? Not sure he `owes` us anything.

[quote user="Ray"]No I won''t boo, as it has been made clear by CH in his statement on the matter, that as he hasn''t played that much he "Maybe forgot how to celebrate"

Now I''ve heard it all!!

However, all is not lost, as he re-discovered his celebration technique in time for the RoI game during the week, good job he played last Sunday then and got back in the groove of understanding what was needed to celebrate!!

Please CH, do me a favour, that statement treated us all with disdain. Better just stick to "We''ve dealt with this matter internally we''ve spoken about the it, cleared the air and are moving on from there"[/quote]

Perhaps Hughton was being a touch sarcastic? I mean the way the whole situation has escalated has been farcical to say the least.

Hard to imagine Hughton having a sense of humor though..........

[quote user="morty"]I''m thinking a few of you haven''t quite sussed that this guy is just on a wind up.
[/quote]

Hope you are right Morty.  If not the guy should rename himself ''Incredibly Simple Jack''