Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Attention plastics!

Yes, you, the ones who drone on endlessly about the pressing need to build an 80,000 capacity stadium so you could go once a season to see Manyoo. There are tickets available for the Stoke game tomorrow! Forget the Chumpions League McTeams, this is a vital clash. Give yourself a treat and for once go to Carrow Road and watch a game in the flesh. With Stoke''s stripes if you squish your eyes you could still imagine it''s Manyoo.

Come and cheers the boys on! Except Judas Wes who everyone will be booing.

I''m prepared to put money that posters like Jack are accounts setup by Archant in an attempt to ''spice'' up this message board....

Nobody could be so odious could they?

That''s right Morty, it''s the fans who only go occasionally who are responsible for the  all of the troubles at the club!In the last few seasons I''ve seen Norwich play Southampton,Hull, Newcastle, Leicester( FA Cup, complete waste of time whilst at the ground) and Villa twice. I don''t know or care whether that makes me a plastic, but I am certainly not a gloryhunter!You really are a jerk, take your frustrations out on somebody else, preferably a lot bigger than you

[quote user="Tiffey Boy"]That''s right Morty, it''s the fans who only go occasionally who are responsible for the  all of the troubles at the club!In the last few seasons I''ve seen Norwich play Southampton,Hull, Newcastle, Leicester( FA Cup, complete waste of time whilst at the ground) and Villa twice. I don''t know or care whether that makes me a plastic, but I am certainly not a gloryhunter!You really are a jerk, take your frustrations out on somebody else, preferably a lot bigger than you[/quote]Wow, bit sensitive maybe?Where did I say that fans who go occasionally are responsible for the clubs troubles? Can you point that out for me?The point he is making, if you take away the trolling, is valid.There are tickets left for tomorrow, there wouldn''t be if it was Man Utd.

This board would be a lot less boring if these two words were banned Troll and PlasticsMan U would probably take more tickets for a game and also I looked on the website for Stoke tickets and it gave the impression that in order to buy tickets(only available in singles anyway) I had needed to buy other tickets beforehand.Amazingly CR is usually pretty full, despite the fare currently on offer

There are about 100 seats left for the Stoke game at the moment (Friday afternoon), many with restricted views.That is hardly an argument for us having vast numbers of plastic fans especially as we average a 99.2% capacity crowd over the season.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Yes, you, the ones who drone on endlessly about the pressing need to build an 80,000 capacity stadium so you could go once a season to see Manyoo. There are tickets available for the Stoke game tomorrow! Forget the Chumpions League McTeams, this is a vital clash. Give yourself a treat and for once go to Carrow Road and watch a game in the flesh. With Stoke''s stripes if you squish your eyes you could still imagine it''s Manyoo.

Come and cheers the boys on! Except Judas Wes who everyone will be booing.[/quote]

are you a virgin (stupid question)

I guess there are better ways of putting it....try........ I hear there are a few seats left for tomorrow''s game, would be great for those who dont get a chance to see the team live very often......enjoy the match....... now go do one!!

[quote user="Simple Jack"]That''s fine Mr Dubai and I''m glad you''ll be at Carrow Road cheering the boys on ... Oh, hang on a minute...[/quote][quote user="Thorpe end canary"]A fine opportunity from our plastic

friend in Dubia to go to the game tomorrow. Will he jump on the next

plane and attend. Some how I suspect note.[/quote]

A demonstration if ever I saw one of  the sad side of this message board.  Two supposed Norwich fans trying to belittle another Norwich fan.  Not with anything clever or funny either, just winding up for the sake of it.   Pathetic, brainless and parasitic.  No point in arguing with them - all you can do is feel sorry for them for being total wasters who need help.   

Enjoy the match boys, although judging by what you write on here, your two brain cells between you are probably incapable of  contributing anything positive by being there................

Tomorrow afternoon Carrow Road will be as it should be - full of local fans passionately supporting their local team.

Huzzah!

Enjoy the match boys, although judging by what you write on here, your two brain cells between you are probably incapable of contributing anything positive by being there................

Do you really think they''ll be there?? I don''t!! And boys if you are, post a pic of your season ticket or match day ticket! Shouldn''t be too hard to do! Oh and poorman rd tickets don''t count!

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Tomorrow afternoon Carrow Road will be as it should be - full of local fans passionately supporting their local team.

Huzzah![/quote]

Yawn.  Change the record.   

Its great CR will be nearly full.  But those lucky enough to attend each week should have the humility to recognise the worth of fans from all around the world, whether they were born/lived in Norwich or not.   That you just want to wind up those fans reflects on you in the worst possible way.  With your attitude you don''t deserve to be considered a proper supporter at all.    You are just a troll on an internet site.   Well done.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Hate to be Mr Picky but that should be "troll on an internet site who will be at the game tomorrow''"[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Hate to be Mr Picky but that should be "troll on an internet site who will be at the game tomorrow''"[/quote]

So what?  You are what you are.  Where you go on a Saturday afternoon is pretty much irrelevant.

Thorpe End Canary and Simple Jack...................what a waste of space you both are on this board, you add nothing. You make comments about a fellow Norwich City supporter without even knowing the circumstances..........for all you know I maybe going to the game today, because I do just that whenever I can. The games I can get to these days, I add to the number of live Norwich City games, home and away, I have been to since 1968......I reckon that now totals more than 1,000.......probably many more, including European away matches and the majority of away grounds in the top two divisions, some many times.........so, how what''s your total to date then?  That said, I personally dont see myself as any more or less entitled to be a Norwich City supporter than anyone on this board, or being a better or worse supporter than anyone else on this board, we ALL follow a great Football Club and we are all part of the club''s supporter base .............now, as I said......go do one.........