Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Do or Die.....

Even though it probably won''t end up like it, I really believe this season can be saved quite simply.I think that a win today, and wins in our next 2 home games (Sunderland & West Brom), which isn''t beyond the realms of possibility (stick with me, I know....) will be enough. That puts us on 37 points, which I believe will do it this season. Pick up another couple of points or the odd surprise win (Fulham away anyone?) and we''re laughing.Hughton should definitely not be sacked now. Doing so would be suicide IMO.....BUT, he''s got to go in the summer. The board have got the time to look at the options and make the right choice then. I know some have said that he keeps us up then he''s achieved his target, but is that our yard-stick? In terms of progress, I''d say no. I''ve no hatred against the man, but I just don''t think he''s the man for us.So, for what it''s worth, I think that we as fans need to do everything we can to support the team, the manager and the club for today and these very crucial home games as for my money they''re the key.I just hope the players can do the same......OTBC

I too believe that 37 points will do it, also that our home form is absolutely crucial which is clear for all to see.........but, there are a few challenges ahead, for example, whilst I think West Brom are very beatable (now watching them - mm Foster better than Ruddy???), I also think Sunderland will be a possible banana skin..............however, also feel we will pick up that win at Fulham......we have to beat them some time and why not...