Sign in to follow this  
6088m canary

Surrendered

Absolute joke of a management team.Taking off the only player with any creativity in the side immediately after scoring?!psychologically it sends the wrong message....were gonna sit back come and get at us.The players get that message too.We completely surrendered from that point on.  I''m not sure what Hughton has on the media but my god he has no clue.

Completely agree, Cautious Chris setting the tone for what was to follow once again, turning a positive immediately into a panicky, cowering, negative, breathing anxiety through the team and through the crowd....

He simply is not a good for Norwich City, how anyone can disagree with that is beyond me.

It''s not as if we have the arsenal back four under G.Graham...Stoke could have been 3 up by half time!We don''t have the defence to see out the whole half sitting back.Stoke were totally out of the game, hoolahan controlling the spce behind their midfield....wouldnt have put it past us to score again (know it doesnt happen that often!) and then we surrender possession and just wait for them to level it up.a 5year old has more tactical nous than Hughton.....its like watching the mindset of a manager stuck in the mid 80s

I honestly think you could be right Dr.But what does that mean? We stick with CH for more dross?  Look to find another 3 teams worse than us to scrape by?We honestly may as well have Stuart Pearce coaching us?!?!

I posted back in November that I thought then that the board will stick with CH et al to the end of the season than dump him. I think that is still likely to be the case even if we stay up.