Sign in to follow this  
BGG&YPOS

Spurs, Villa & Stoke Games

Had time to sit back and take a chill pill, as like most on here not to happy with results of last 2 games, but thought about it and was wondering how many posters here expected more than 4 points from those 3 games? I would have thought Spurs Lose, Villa Draw, Stoke Win, did the Spurs result change peoples expectations? If the results had gone as expected would we be happier now, as at the end of the day, no matter how the points are gained, we did get the expected 4 points.

Yes I''d have been happy with that, but you have to remember that one of those performances out of 3 gave it our all for 90 minutes. Just one. Spurs was a bonus 3 points, so I think it''s safe to say that after that the least we deserved was a performance for the full course of a game, and not the capitulation that followed. Today was just dire, in the same fashion it was away at the Britannia. 
When we get these unexpected points, we need to at least try and build on them by performing in the winnable games.

If we are to survive it is very likely that we will need to harvest 3 to 6 more unexpected points.

Only give it all performances will get us over the line now.

how about a1-0 victory away next week

9 more points from 9 more games is all we need we will be safe when we beat Fulham away now about to get a ticket for the game

We need to win against our rivals - if we can''t beat Fulham, Sunderland and West Brom we will give them the momentum to pass us. Cardiff would have been buried if they hadn''t taken 4 points of us, and Fulham have taken 3 so far.