1) Getting out of bed

2) Turning Up

3) Picking Johnson (again)

4) Picking Bassong (again)

5) Taking Hoolahan off 15 mins too early

6) Putting Elmander on (again)

7) Listening to Trollope and Calderwood

8) Not resigning due to incompetence

While Johnson may have scored a header from all of 2 yards, he is a shocking footballer who would not get a regular game in most Championship teams. We continue to handicap ourselves by playing this carthorse and we will go down if Hughton continues to put his blind faith in him. I am not a fan of slating players but when you see someone who is clearly way out of his depth then I consider myself to be doing him a favour and selling him to a league 1 outfit with all the other cloggers will be putting him out of his misery

[quote user="Horse Manure"]1) Getting out of bed

2) Turning Up

3) Picking Johnson (again)

4) Picking Bassong (again)

5) Taking Hoolahan off 15 mins too early

6) Putting Elmander on (again)

7) Listening to Trollope and Calderwood

8) Not resigning due to incompetence

While Johnson may have scored a header from all of 2 yards, he is a shocking footballer who would not get a regular game in most Championship teams. We continue to handicap ourselves by playing this carthorse and we will go down if Hughton continues to put his blind faith in him. I am not a fan of slating players but when you see someone who is clearly way out of his depth then I consider myself to be doing him a favour and selling him to a league 1 outfit with all the other cloggers will be putting him out of his misery[/quote]and yet if Johnson hadn''t have scored we''d have lost 1-0....your biggest mistake was turning on your computer it seems...

As i said "While Johnson may have scored a header from all of 2 yards" this does not hide the fact that we are playing in an elite league of professional football and I defy anyone with even a limited knowledge of football to make a case for him. Replace him and the team improves ten fold, so we may have won 3-0

Like your username your post is nothing but manure.
actually that''s not completely true you did get one thing right about taking Hoolahan off, but then again you throw enough mud and eventually you''ll hit the target.

[quote user="Horse Manure"]As i said "While Johnson may have scored a header from all of 2 yards" this does not hide the fact that we are playing in an elite league of professional football and I defy anyone with even a limited knowledge of football to make a case for him. Replace him and the team improves ten fold, so we may have won 3-0[/quote]

Its a hard one because although johnson has very little passing ability (although occasionally out of nowhere he''ll find someone), he is a big guy and not bad defensively. So you need someone who is gonna hold their own in midfield. Although you may have wanted tettey and how son together, surely you can understand the logic behind hughton''s decision to start with Johnson. Stoke really are the most disgusting team in the rugby league

1. Taking off Hoolahan rather than Redmond...

Other than that, I wouldn''t argue very much about what he did up to that point in time.

I thought Elmander did a semi-decent job when he come on today. He looked alert, made some decent runs and tried to get the ball into the box rather than just fluff shots like Johnson was doing towards the end of the game.

Maybe Elmander should have started today. He might have been efficient at sliding the ball through for RvW.

Despite playing some quick, short players, we appeared to keep playing high balls towards the box today, which does not tend to work against Stoke. (Yes, I know we scored from one, but that must have been a fluke...)

Twill....I think that is the point.  If we didnt buy the number 10 we so desperately needed..then surely the plan was to have Hooper and RvW feeding off Elmander.  Which brings up a big mistake made my Hughton...not replacing GH....either on or off the pitch.

I still wonder how on earth Johnson has had as many premier league starts as he has, but today I think it was the right decision to start with the midfield combination we did. If you''re playing Hoolahan, your other two central midfielders have got to be big enough and strong enough to deal with probably being overrun at times. Howson, especially a not yet back to full fitness Howson, wouldn''t have been able to do that job today. So BJ and Tettey was the right call.

BJ''s terrible touch at the end which basically cost us the last 90 seconds of the game sum him up for me though. Yes, he can put in a good tackle every now and then (gives away a lot of needless freekicks as well mind), but it just doesn''t outweigh his complete lack of ability whenever the ball gets to him.

Yep.  Cant argue with that.Definitely right decision to play BJ alongside Tettey today.The guy tries, no one can fault him but he just isnt up to the quality needed for a midtable PL side.He would just about hold down the holding role in a top ten Championship side.

I just can''t complain about players whilst Hughton is still with us. Another shameful performance from our manager and coaches.

Our players don''t play with any natural flair, there is no passion, no leadership, no direction and have been turned into pathetic robots.

I never wanted Hughton here anyhow but was resigned to the fact he would now be with us until the end of the season but things are so desperate this evening that there must be a change at management level. Even Adams until the end of season would be an improvement and bring in Dion to help.

If we stay up then get Rossler in from Wigan.