Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Had more chance against 11

Why does everyone think its so easy to play against 10 men?Having a man off, certainally with 13 minutes to go forces your hand, it makes you put everyone behind the ball and try and hold what you got.Much like Hull away,Yet the usual numpties are coming up with the ''Why cant we score against 10 men'' crap!With 11 on the game would have been alot more open for them last 15 minutes.

The moaning about the sub is also laughable, moaning that Howson wasnt in the starting 11, then moaning that he was brought on! Moaning, Moaning, Moaning, Moaning!

100% agree here. You could see exactly how Stoke were going to set up after Walters was sent off, and they had a point to hold onto.

Also, contrary to popular opinion I do not think Hoolahan had his best game and was not overly disappointed to see him replaced by Howson. People are simply using it as another stick to beat the manager with, whereas I don''t think there would have been many eyebrows raised if he had started Howson in Hoolahan''s place. Plus, hasn''t Wesley now played 3 games in 6 days having not had a lot of game time prior to that?

Ultimately poor finishing and Bassong''s headless chicken impression again cost us today. Not sure there can be much criticism levelled at the manager today (although I''m sure there will be).

Couldn''t agree more, as soon as it went 11 against 10 we lost our way, we were never going to break that defence down.