Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Norwich City vs Stoke City match thread

[quote user="Ginja"]Jesus christ Hughton GET HOOPER ON![/quote]
My apoligies Hughton! Here he is!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]There we go, all three of the muppets are getting a go now! Surely someone has to score![/quote]RVW has gone off

Shame but I think Ricky is the biggest flop we''ve ever signed... absolutely zero impact... wtf is the club going to do with him?

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Shame but I think Ricky is the biggest flop we''ve ever signed... absolutely zero impact... wtf is the club going to do with him?[/quote]sell him and take whatever we can get!1.2 million to Crewe... ;)

Okay lets stop the shitty shots from outside the box and make some chances

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Carra Rud"]Shame but I think Ricky is the biggest flop we''ve ever signed... absolutely zero impact... wtf is the club going to do with him?[/quote]sell him and take whatever we can get!1.2 million to Crewe... ;)[/quote]Haha I honestly don''t think Crewe or anyone would want him!

Stoke shut up shop, we won''t score even if we had another 90mins, look totally berift of ideas

A final half-hour performance fashioned in the image of their manager - hopeless.

Fuuck this, absolutely pathetic attacking performance. Hooper, Elmander and most of all, RVW, hang your heads in shame. When we go down, I blame the strikers mostly and Hughton as he''s accountable for their shittiness.

As depressing as it is, we stopped Stoke picking up more than a point.

Not great, but at least we didn''t lose.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Ginja"]F*cking dire[/quote]

so what would you have done?
[/quote]

Not try and defend a 1-0 and take Hoolahan off!!!

another point at home..perhaps we should have sewn it up but then if Walters had been sent off 5 minutes earlier or Bassong didn’t decide to defend like a pub player who knows?

Thats the first of my predictions right. We never looked like we really deserved to win that anyway. Like many have said, and its been the story of our season, lots of huff and puff....
Bassong needs dropping ASAP!

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]just 4 points clear of Cardiff sadly now[/quote]and 3 points off 10th happily now...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Ginja"]F*cking dire[/quote]so what would you have done?[/quote]
Taking Hoolahan off was the mistake and the commentator agreed, it was an attempt to sit back and nick the 1-0. How RVW managed to stay on the pitch for 80mins is beyond me, should be his last game for us.

I don''t post much because I am a novice fan. Even my eyes can see plain as day that this team doesn''t have enough quality. 3 points out of this game was mandatory.

Who cares if Hughton gets canned now as it is more than him. Even if they fight off relegation will there be enough in the bank to bring in enough quality players with creativity, pace and bravery to compete in the Premiership.

This team is fcuking sh!t.