Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

How the Messiah would have tackled today's game

All out attack from the first minute get the Carra bouncing and the players respond. A sizeable victory would follow.

How hapless will tackle it. 11 behind the ball the carra will be quiet and nervous which will transmit to the players and stoke come away with a point.

What could have been had he still been with us.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]All out attack from the first minute get the Carra bouncing and the players respond. A sizeable victory would follow.

How hapless will tackle it. 11 behind the ball the carra will be quiet and nervous which will transmit to the players and stoke come away with a point.

What could have been had he still been with us.[/quote]

No. We would have struggled. We would have scored one then spent the rest of the game panicking in defence while our two strikers stood waiting for the ball to come to them on the half way line while Stoke were over running the rest of the side.  We would make one mistake too many and Stoke would equalise.   We would then forgive Lambert because of what he had done in the past and say the players were not up to it.

History speaks louder than bluster.

Don''t bother responding to the kid LDC. He''s just an 1p5wich fan on the wind up. No actual City fan would plow such a one-dimensional furrow of an argument for this long. He''s just trying to fill some part of his life that is missing by getting joy from winding up other people - same with that "Simple Jack". Wouldn''t be surprised if it''s the same person to be honest.

[quote user="MancCanary"]Don''t bother responding to the kid LDC. He''s just an 1p5wich fan on the wind up. No actual City fan would plow such a one-dimensional furrow of an argument for this long. He''s just trying to fill some part of his life that is missing by getting joy from winding up other people - same with that "Simple Jack". Wouldn''t be surprised if it''s the same person to be honest.[/quote]

A typical rant of a plastic. Going to the game today? We all know the answer to that one!

I warned people that the Teletubbies would corrupt the children. Nobody listened.

[quote user="Herman "]I warned people that the Teletubbies would corrupt the children. Nobody listened.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="MancCanary"]Don''t bother responding to the kid LDC. He''s just an 1p5wich fan on the wind up. No actual City fan would plow such a one-dimensional furrow of an argument for this long. He''s just trying to fill some part of his life that is missing by getting joy from winding up other people - same with that "Simple Jack". Wouldn''t be surprised if it''s the same person to be honest.[/quote]

A typical rant of a plastic. Going to the game today? We all know the answer to that one![/quote]

You tried that argument last time kiddo, and like I said last time - give it up, cos you aren''t fooling me :)

But if you really want to carry on doing this every day, could you at least make it funny, like Ged Steroo?

As I remember it we went 1-0 up in the first half and tried to protect that lead for the rest of the game only to concede in the dying minutes. We did go down to 10 halfway through the second half mind you.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="MancCanary"]Don''t bother responding to the kid LDC. He''s just an 1p5wich fan on the wind up. No actual City fan would plow such a one-dimensional furrow of an argument for this long. He''s just trying to fill some part of his life that is missing by getting joy from winding up other people - same with that "Simple Jack". Wouldn''t be surprised if it''s the same person to be honest.[/quote]

A typical rant of a plastic. Going to the game today? We all know the answer to that one![/quote]considering you posted a picture from the home end at Villa I doubt you are either...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="MancCanary"]Don''t bother responding to the kid LDC. He''s just an 1p5wich fan on the wind up. No actual City fan would plow such a one-dimensional furrow of an argument for this long. He''s just trying to fill some part of his life that is missing by getting joy from winding up other people - same with that "Simple Jack". Wouldn''t be surprised if it''s the same person to be honest.[/quote]

A typical rant of a plastic. Going to the game today? We all know the answer to that one![/quote]considering you posted a picture from the home end at Villa I doubt you are either...[/quote]

U are either stupid or never go to away games as it is clearly where the norwich fans were. Not only a plastic but a plastic who doesn''t even watch us on the tele!

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I have a 3G phone my plastic friend u should try it! It even works when u r a passenger in a car![/quote]

But Waveney what about your non plastic rule of having to walk to Carrow Road? Did mummy and daddy drive you to the match? You reek of plastic!!

Match finished at 1651, you''re on your 3g mobile and typed that by 1700? You really are that sad to keep dreaming about Lambert than care about the plight of NCFC. That is not support, it''s shear stupidity.

3g around the ground is awful btw during/after the match. Should try 4g instead, far superior.