Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

Thought I would share this with you

Today I witnessed one of the strangest things I have ever seen at a football match, immediately after Stoke were awarded the penalty this guy got out of his seat and started effing and jeffing and flicking "V"s towards the Norwich dugout, it would appear that this individual was laying the blame for the penalty award squarely at the door of Chris Hughton, I laughed so much at this bizarre behaviour I was doubled up and crying..........

It''s absolutely stupid isn''t it? You can''t blame the manager for where we are in the league. It''s the players fault and according to some learned scribes it''s the crowds fault too.

Hughton is a popular figure within the game as is Calderwood so on behalf of myself and Lake District Canary I appeal to you all to get behind them.

All those moaning about performances are expecting too much. After all we are a small club and should know our place

A very good evening to you all

Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB wrote the following post at 08/03/2014 10:29 PM:

Today I witnessed one of the strangest things I have ever seen at a football match, immediately after Stoke were awarded the penalty this guy got out of his seat and started effing and jeffing and flicking "V"s towards the Norwich dugout, it would appear that this individual was laying the blame for the penalty award squarely at the door of Chris Hughton, I laughed so much at this bizarre behaviour I was doubled up and crying..........

You weren''t the only one, he''s a nutter, he gets up and has a go most games, sometimes with justification IMO for some of the subs we make, but today he completely lost it. He looks like he should live in a Transylvanian castle. Presume you sit in the City Stand,please don''t tell me there''s more than one!

Safe to say it was probably Bury Yellow then...

Haha... I did get a clue after the very first sentence to be fair :-)

And I''ve seen enough people claim to actually think like that, it wouldnt surprise me nowadays :-(