Sign in to follow this  
pete

Pilks latest to get Hughton cold shoulder

Hughton seems to have the habit of abandoning certain players \whilst selecting the same underperforming players e.g. Snoddy and Bassong. Pilks now fit should be playing at least he has a goal in him and now Jonny H now fit not getting into the side. Becchio and Ryan B also out of favour.

If Turner fit he should replace Bassong asap.

Pilks who has done less than bugger all the last couple of times he has been picked, compared to Snoddy who has scored the winner against Spurs and made the goal today?

I am a massive Pilks fan, but I reckon you should probably wind your neck in.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]when was the last time pills played?[/quote]oh the irony of that typo given his injury record! (or it wasnt supposed to be a typo a which it just made me chuckle!)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]when was the last time pills played?[/quote]He came onto the pitch for a full 45 minutes against Villa, but I cant remember him making any contribution in that game or any other game he has played in this season.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]when was the last time pills played?[/quote]He came onto the pitch for a full 45 minutes against Villa, but I cant remember him making any contribution in that game or any other game he has played in this season.

[quote user="Phil and Ted"][quote user="mrs miggins"]when was the last time pills played?[/quote]He came onto the pitch for a full 45 minutes against Villa, but I cant remember him making any contribution in that game or any other game he has played in this season.[/quote]Perhaps he is still on his way back to full fitness?

He hasn''t looked properly fit all season and has looked frustrated with his own performances when he has come on. I think we will have to wait till next season to see him back, wherever that may be!

I think the fact that Chris Hughton doesn''t select at least 20 players in his starting line up every week shows what a poor manager he is.

(Waits for hilarious post from troll saying we''d still lose even if he did.)

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]I think the fact that Chris Hughton doesn''t select at least 20 players in his starting line up every week shows what a poor manager he is.

(Waits for hilarious post from troll saying we''d still lose even if he did.)[/quote]

If he did I bet he would still play one up front ( possibly Elmander)!