Sign in to follow this  
unique

Sunday Supplement

Wasn''t a dig mate, don''t think I''ve ever had a "pink un dust up" with you haha.

I genuinely didn''t know if you had some stats backing it up after a teams received a rollocking.

I can only remember a few managers doing it but a lot it spurs fans are saying it was a good thing.

Sherwood would be a good shout IMHO. He has Spurs playing some neat incisive football at times and has got the best out of a striker who was struggling. Not afraid to use the youngsters in the first team either.The other person i think would make a good manager but is an even bigger risk in view of his lack of managerial experience is Gary Neville. Talks a lot of sense on Sky ( unlike a lot of other so-called experts) and has a lot of respect from fellow professionals.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Wasn''t a dig mate, don''t think I''ve ever had a "pink un dust up" with you haha.

I genuinely didn''t know if you had some stats backing it up after a teams received a rollocking.

I can only remember a few managers doing it but a lot it spurs fans are saying it was a good thing.[/quote]

It is one thing to be popular with the fans, but I would think the players may take a dim view of having their motivation questioned.   Player power is dominant theses days and it doesn''t pay to upset players too much.

"Well let''s all go and have a bet on it @66/1 then"

If you can show me where to find those odds I will put a monkey on it.

I can only find 12/1!

Please tell me you put a few quid on that before sharing?

hope not, might aswell get gunn, roeder or peter grant back , plus he he is a big headed tosser