Sign in to follow this  
BarclayWazza

What kind of fan would this make me?

I''ve been a season ticket holder for years. I also have a 2 jobs so my spare time is at a bit of a premium. Since Hughton has been manager I''ve enjoyed games less and less to the point where I''m starting to think it is a waste of my non work time.

Now I''m looking at this from the point of view of wanting to make the most of my limited spare time. However I''m aware that in the eyes of some this is a heresy. Just wanted to get peoples opinions.

Hoping at the end of this season it will be a moot point.

If you''re not enjoying it, stop going. Its your money, why should you give a monkeys what anyone else thinks?And it would free up a seat for someone who does want to go.

What Morty said. No point going if you don''t want to. The only reason why I go is because generally I enjoy it (except Fulham on Boxing Day).

You should free up a job for someone else and work only one. Then you can have more free time to make up for that considered unrequited while still maintaining your status as a quality person in the eyes of the ncfc community, and in primo position to enjoy better when the quality improves.

His op didn''t indicate he heeded both jobs, only that spare time is at a premium. Maybe he wants to retire early. Of course, if that''s the case he''ll be burned out early or unable to enjoy the drastic lifestyle change having grown accustomed to being always busy