Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Poor ricky

"Ricky

is lazy, he never runs off the shoulder of the defender or behind the

opposition defense" Well apart from when he constantly does this and

doesn''t get the freaking ball. Black line is where any half decent

footballer should and quite easily would put the ball, red line is where

Bassong put it. No wonder he cant score !!

Bloodwagon.. its over... just stop now..

[img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/6e/6eaae2198dd4a6f8d84a8c9144f39d2159ac4ede594c9fa854aec301e62c332e.jpg[/img]

Spot on. Long time lurker but felt I needed to register to say how much I agree with this post.

The van Wolfswinkel bashing is absolutely pathetic, the latest we hear is about him never making runs.

He is ALWAYS making runs, he never stops. We''re just never able to find him. Watch him during a game, he never ever stops running and looking for the ball.

He will come good, but i''m starting to hope its with another club. Watch how many of the moaners will say we should have never sold him when he''s banging goals in for a team that actually CREATES chances for their strikers.

Spot on. Long time lurker but felt I needed to register to say how much I agree with this post.

The van Wolfswinkel bashing is absolutely pathetic, the latest we hear is about him never making runs.

He is ALWAYS making runs, he never stops. We''re just never able to find him. Watch him during a game, he never ever stops running and looking for the ball.

Back to lurking now!

He will come good, but i''m starting to hope its with another club. Watch how many of the moaners will say we should have never sold him when he''s banging goals in for a team that actually CREATES chances for their strikers.