Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Rivals Home Run ins

Looked at Palace, they have a load of away games and Liverpool, Man City, Everton and Chelsea at home with one "easier game" versus Villa.

I''d kind of prefer our games to be honest!

West Brom''s home games are Cardiff, Spurs, West Ham and Stoke. 3 games there they will hope to take 3 points from despite only having 4 wins all season!

Sunderland have Palace, West Brom, West Ham, Everton, Cardiff and Swansea. There should be enough there for them to eek out the points they need. I''d say they need 4 more wins and a couple of draws, so with the away games they should have enough there but then the players might well be knackered with all the midweek games they will have. They also still have Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and Man City all still to play away from home and us, who have a good home record. They have it all to do still.

Cardiff only have 4 home games left, Liverpool, Palace, Stoke and Chelsea. Even with the 5 away games, it''s tough to see them getting the 14 odd points they need to survive.

Compared to our relegation rivals we have a very good record against teams in the top half and lately our home form has been good. I would not be surprised if we managed to pick up points where we are not expected to and do badly in the ''easy'' games.