went down but it was brave and exciting! So I can’t wait to find out what

strategy Neil will pick this weekend. Whatever it is it can only be as good as

the ammunition we give him. So don’t forget to give your very best selection

from the games listed on Bet365 or Bill Hill and played Sat/Sun/Mon this

weekend.

With no volunteers from the main board Jellytot is in charge of the

Norwich match bet. I’m sure she’d appreciate all your suggestions for the game

against Stoke. Good luck Helen our fiver is in your hands. Don’t forget the bet

can be a single £5 or divided into up to five individual £1 bets.

For the rest of this month I’ve provisionally set the match bet rota as

: -

March 15th Mr Angry

March 22nd Twidio

March 29th Diesel Doris

Please let me know if the dates are ok.

The news on our friend Tilly is much better. He is now responding to

treatment but still in hospital and recovery will be a long haul. We wish you

well buddy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Neil ... the thread is

yours.......[:)]......

As always I leave you with

Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £387 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,

Can u sit down please, yes PUPs £63 for the CSF making a total of £2488 raised

in total so far.

Off to France to try and get back on track (by the way, big thanks to Villareal last week, on behalf of me and Diesel Doris!!!)

Anyway, I''m hoping 2nd placed Monaco (9-3-1 23-9 at home) should overcome 2nd bottom Sochaux (0-3-11 10-35 away)

Monaco v Sochaux - Home Win

And for the NCFC bet, how about HT Norwich/FT Norwich at 11/4 on Bet365.

Best of luck NUC, Jellytot and all you PUPs.

Really tough week, had planned on going for Shakhtar but will wait to see if it is also abandoned due to the situation in Ukraine. Back-up has already been picked, so hopefully find something better later in the week!Norwich bet - 1-0 Norwich.

Thanks for the lovely intro eddy. To continue the love in theme, I''d like to big up this thread it is one of the best things on this forum and wouldn''t be possible without the pups and more importantly Eddy.  Also its good to hear Tilly is getting better! get well soon Buddy i''ll try my hardest to get you a pup win!! Last time round i was very bold, probably too bold. maybe i didn''t learn anything because this time round i will be going bold again, but maybe not as gung-ho as last time. So I''m encouraging you all to be as bold as you dare! all picks will be considered. i should be posting my picks around 9 on friday along with a surprise, don''t get your hopes up too much it''s not that exciting.Also Good luck Jellytot.  my norwich pick would be tettey to score first and norwich to win to nil.

Evening all and getting in early for a change!!

MMMK - Slask Wrocklaw -v- LEGIA WARSAW AWAY WIN

MM - Notts County -v- LEYTON ORIENT AWAY WIN

For the Norwich bet how about us to win 1-0 (no idea on odds!!)

Good Luck Neil, Helen and all our PUPs and sending our best wishes to Tilly 👍👍👍👍

Portugal for me this week

FC Porto (3rd 8-1-1 22-3 at home) vs Arouca (4th bottom, 2-5-3 11-13) - Home Win

For the Norwich bet, sticking with Bassong to score any time.

Good luck everyone, especially Newcastle Uni and Jellytot.

Ryman premier for me this week: carshalton v wealdstone, AWAY WIN. Carshalton are second bottom and well adrift, wealdstone are currently 3rd and challenging for promotion.

Norwich-wise, how about howson to score? God knows we could do with him finding the net!

Best wishes to Tilly, glad he''s headed in the right direction :)

Good luck all!

Jb

Wont make the same mistake and get carried away backing City to win again.

Zenit St Petersburg to beat Tom Tomsk (!) please.

For the Norwich bet half time draw/full time City.

Good luck Newkie and Jellytot.

Real Madrid to beat Levante looks absolutely nailed-on, although you''d do well to get better than 1/16.Derby at 1/2 look a good shout to deal with out-of-form Millwall.If you''re looking for a more speculative pick, Sheffield Wednesday to win at Yeovil should be around 7/5. Wednesday have won 4 of their last 6.

My original post seems to have gone missing if it reappears I apologise for the duplication.

Firstly great news about Tilly I hope his recovery to full health is swift.

The picker this week has a similar strategy to myself in the risk and rewards and because of this am going to tip and away win for Forest against Barnsley. Forest have a chance to put some points on the board and apply some pressure to Wigan who will have games in hand. Barnsley were hammered by Huddersfield last weekend and look to be falling through the relegation trap door at 11/10 Forest look a value bet this.

As for the Norwich bet I would go for a nice 2-0 home win and a week of peace an quiet on the message board!

Good luck to all.

Cheers Dad. I will do my best to get us some money back [Y]My pick this week is league one and Peterborough to beat Crewe.Good luck all, will post tom tea time [:D]

Barca away win for me this week please, they ought to be too much for third from bottom Real Valladolid.

For the Norwich bet, I fancy a one nil to City, R Martin to score. Stranger things have happened...

Good luck Newcastle and Jellytot and all pups.

STANDARD LIEGE to get back to winning ways against Mechelen. Well I hope they do anyway.

Good luck all.

I''m going for the Monaco home win too, decent-ish odds for a game between the team one off the top against the team one off the bottom.

I would be glad to look after the NCFC bet Nutty, 15th March is fine for me.

Good luck all PUPs and especially Newcastle Uni Canary.

Derby ( 3rd in table - 5-1-0 in the last 6 at home) vs Millwall ( 4th from bottom, 0-2-4 in the last 6 away) - home win please.

Good luck Newcastle Uni Canary and everyone else, and get even better soon Tilly !

oh and nutty, sorry to be a pest, but how many weeks am i behind half the available ? will I catch up by the end of the season ?

Ta !

Championship where Nottm Forest have only lost three away all season and should win at lowly Barnsley.Barnsley v Nottm Forest.......away win.Good luck Newkey. [Y]

For the City bet, City win and Hooper to score.Good luck Helen.

I''m later than usual because I''ve been trying to talk myself out of this. But Newkie asked us to be bold so I''m going for it. Stoke have the equal worst away record in the league and on average this season they have conceded 2 goals a game on their travels. We keep managing to pull ourselves round with a home win. So at 5/4 with much soul searching I''ve decided to go for : -

Norwich City          v           Stoke City            Home Win.

For the match bet I''m suggesting Gary Hooper to score the first goal at 5/1.

Good luck Newkie, Jellytot and all you PUPs[:)]

Sorry for the lack of originality here, but was out all day yesterday for a job interview in Nottingham. Also great to hear Tilly is improving!

I agree with Blah, Derby will see off Millwall. If not I''ll be very disappointed in Mr.Martin. One of our best recent academy products!

And for the Norwich bet, RVW last goal scorer at 10/3!

Good luck :)

Forgot to do the Norwich match bet – I''d go with Draw HT, Norwich FT. Wolfie last goal is a good shout also.

Shakhtar has been postponed. My backups of Rangers and Zenit have both been selected, so will go with Barcelona Women to beat Levante.Barcelona are clear at the top, Levante are second from bottom. The last three games between the two have finished 3-0, 1-0 and 4-0. So hopefully Barca should be too strong. Odds are in a similar bracket to the likes of Madrid/RangersBest of luck all, and to NUC. Apologies this isn''t particularly brave, but I applaud your valour!

Time to be bold.......well, bolder . Or should that boldish. Or maybe ever bolderer    For me, Luton win please       As always, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win

FA Cup for me this week, I think the holder''s luck will run out.

Manchester City vs Wigan - Home win.

To the Westfalen division of the German Oberliga.Rodinghausen to win at home against Heven.Second versus 17th out of 18. Rodinghausen with a 7-3-0 and 27/6 home record. Heven with a 0-1-8 and 7/30 away record. Rodinghausen haven''t been scoring a massive number of goals recently but there is every incentive to go for a win, to guard their automatic promotion place. Heven also need the points to avoid relegation, but have lost both their last two matches by the score of 6-1.For the NCFC bet, I like the look (if not the implication) of Half-time/Full-time Norwich/Draw at 14-1.Good luck to all!

Originally I was going to play it safe with something like Real Madrid, but as nuc wants us to be brave I''m going for a wolves away win. I quite often think the better teams in the lower leagues are priced up too big when they are away from home. In our league one days I remember us regularly being priced up at odds against when in reality we should have been a shade of odds on. Wolves are 23 points ahead of Walsall from two games less and are flying so at around the 11/10 mark are pretty decent value.

Walsall v Wolves away win

For the Norwich bet how about under 2.5 goals

My nap this week is -

Real Madrid vs Levante - home win

For the match bet I really fancy a Norwich win.  We are strong at home and Stoke are even worse than us away!  So -

- ht/ft - Norwich/Norwich

- Norwich to win to 0

- Hooper to score first AND Norwich to win 2-0

- Johnson to score anytime

- Norwich to win 3-0

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Newcastle uni canary and jelly tot[:)][Y]

Very good and encouraging news to hear about Tilly[:D][Y]