Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Now is no time to lose our nerve

The campaign to get hapless hughton out of our club must continue. Getting shot of him this week and we still have the games left to get the points needed to stay up.

Hold onto him and we are doomed.

So all outers re double your efforts to get him out.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The campaign to get hapless hughton out of our club must continue. Getting shot of him this week and we still have the games left to get the points needed to stay up.

So all outers re double your efforts to get him out.[/quote]

Bless your cotton socks, better still, stick them over your hands, it might stop you from going blind...............

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]So all outers re double your efforts to get him out.[/quote]Double nothing is still nothing.....

Indeed. Now is no time to lose our nerve. Sack hughton now even though we will probably stay up and lets get somebody out of sheer desperation, maybe Di Canio. He kept Sunderland up last season and that''s worked out fine for them hasn''t it. How long did he last?

Holding our nerve would be sticking with Hughton until the end of the season and then making the decision. At least then if a change is made we can get in who we want, not just who thinks they can do a job a la Di Canio

I have some sympathy with the view that a change would have been beneficial ahead of the last window but to advocate a change right now makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Obviously, anybody appointed as a panic reaction would have to work with what we have got - no new faces. He (or she, how pc is that?) would need to learn the players at his disposal and then try to get them playing the game as he wants. All this would be happening in the period of matches which we think are winnable. Maybe the effects of the changes would start to come through in time for the Chelsea Liverpool etc. games.

I suffer the same frustration others do but for now we can only sit it out and hope.

RB gets it...the time for change has passed the club by, they decided to hold their nerve by not panicking, it was a big and brave decision, and now everyone associated to the club has to do the same.........its not going to pretty though.......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The campaign to get hapless hughton out of our club must continue. Getting shot of him this week and we still have the games left to get the points needed to stay up.

So all outers re double your efforts to get him out.[/quote]

Bless your cotton socks, better still, stick them over your hands, it might stop you from going blind...............

[/quote]

I would imagine his socks are like pieces of cardboard....

Spot on RB I had a little disagreement with a guy after the game on Sat he was having a go at Hughton mouthing off about backing a clueless loser and when I mentioned how well sacking managers has done at West Brom , Fulham and Cardiff you just loose them then and just get a mouthful of abuse sacking him now is not the thing to do we will stay up and change will happen in the Summer in the shape of Tim Sherwood I am normally against ex- players managing the club but think this one might work