Sign in to follow this  
BABY B

Red Wristbands?

Good morning to all the chirpy canaries out there!!!

What a night!!! More of the same please lads!!!

Can anyone help me with this question?

One of the lads (liverpool fan) I work with noticed that a lot of our players were wearing red wristbands, were they the Juve Liverpool wristbands or something else?

Could they be lucky red bands like the pants story (by the way I insist my girlfriend wears them every match day hasn''t failed yet!!!!!!!!!!)

Let''s enjoy Saturday boys and girls and hope Hucks gets better

OTBC

I believe they are for the ''Matthew Project'', a charity which helps youngsters overcome the problems of alcohol and drug abuse.

Well unless she has only worn them 5 times this season they have failed miserably! Unless you mean something else As far as the bands are concerened, i think they have little messages on them from Worthy so the players know who they are marking & what position they are playing in. Seriously though,i havent got a clue.

The black and red wristbands are supporting local drug and alcohol charity The Matthew Project.  Both Robert Green and Craig Fleming are Ambassadors for them.  The bands are available from their website www.matthewproject.org or from Dogfish, Catfish and Frank in Norwich.  All the goal scorers have been wearing them for the last two games, so maybe they could be our lucky charm!!