Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

If we get relegated...

[quote user="Le Juge"]Will LDC and Morty tender their resignation from the board?[/quote]Why?Will you continue to be a knob?

Good grief, do you read every single thread as soon as it appears to see if you are mentioned?

Who needs What''s App.... instant messaging brought to you by the Pink Un in association with Morty.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Good grief, do you read every single thread as soon as it appears to see if you are mentioned?

Who needs What''s App.... instant messaging brought to you by the Pink Un in association with Morty.[/quote]I am posting on the forum, I read the thread.Well done, you were seeking some attention, and you got it[Y]

If we have Hughton in charge next season you would probably see much less of me.

Le Jude. I bet you can''t wait for the team to get relegated. You can then say ''I told you so'' 5000 times this summer, blaming everyone who ever doubted your negative outlook on the forum. Regarding LDC. The post''s I''ve read from him, I feel he is being positive. Which is a refreshing change to 90% of everything there is to read.

His blind optimism is far from refereshing. It grew stale long ago and is now obnoxious.

I know what you mean re: morgue-ty commenting on thread after thread moments after they are posted. It''s kinda creepy.

Ok Houston Canary, the whole age of the internet is creepy though isn''t it. I find Facebook creepy. Probably Morty''s just very passionate about Norwich City FC.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]That wasn''t the question Judge .. the question was if/when we stay up will you resign from this board?

please answer a direct question with a yes or no please.[/quote]Strange, why should Judge answer as he was the one to first ask the question, saying that who cares if people go or stay ?you all need to get over yourself s. You all think your so important but in the great scheme of things, your not.

"I bet you can''t wait for the team to get relegated"If relegation means not having to suffer the torture of Hughton football with the possibility of coming back up with an up and coming progressive manager then perhaps relegation wouldn''t be such a bad thing. It could equally be a terrible thing, we''d have to wait and see.My preference would be for us to stay up and change manager in the summer. If that isn''t a realistic option then perhaps a yo-yo could do us some good and the club can learn from it and grow.

"please answer a direct question with a yes or no please"Why the hell should I? My question wasn''t answered in that manner, wasn''t answered at all.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"please answer a direct question with a yes or no please"Why the hell should I? My question wasn''t answered in that manner, wasn''t answered at all.[/quote]You started the thread to be a bit of a knob, lets not get away from that.Oh, and mission succesful[Y]

Isn''t it funny how the OP starts a post to deliberately slate other posters, and then gets a bit indignant when people asks him/her the same question?

[quote user="Le Juge"]Will LDC and Morty tender their resignation from the board?[/quote]

What a damn silly question Mr Juge if I may be so bold, really silly and quite frankly petty, sorry.

I gave quite a comprehensive response to the question.Morty on the other hand just directs his abusive words as per usual.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I gave quite a comprehensive response to the question.Morty on the other hand just directs his abusive words as per usual.

[/quote]Stop behaving like a knob, and I''ll stop calling you one[Y]

"What a damn silly question Mr Juge if I may be so bold, really silly and quite frankly petty, sorry"

Winds Morty up though doesn''t it.Not that it is hard with Mr Angry.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"What a damn silly question Mr Juge if I may be so bold, really silly and quite frankly petty, sorry"

Winds Morty up though doesn''t it.Not that it is hard with Mr Angry.[/quote]Doesn''t wind me up in the slightest, it just makes you look an idiot.

I don''t get the impression Morty is wound up in the slightest. More like he''s shooting fish in a barrel on here most of the time.

"shooting fish in a barrel"Is that a euthanism? Like a sausage in an alleyway.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"shooting fish in a barrel"Is that a euthanism? Like a sausage in an alleyway.[/quote]*Euphemism.

No, it''s an idiom.

A bit like "idiot" but with a letter changed.

"If we get relegated-Will LDC and Morty tender their resignation from the board?"

I joined the board in 2009 when we were in League 1 because of the negative rubbish I was reading.   Le Juge was prominent at that time as being an overbearing and abusive poster, with a lot of   f-ing and blinding at anyone who he disagreed with.    He returned more recently in a slightly less abusive way, but him to call out Morty for  abuse is frankly a bit rich.  

Will I resign? Why?  Because I try and see a picture that isn''t based on instant gratification?  Because I try and see the reasoning as to why the board have kept Hughton on?   Because I like to think players can improve?    Because I think Hooper and RVW will come good?   Because I think the manager is on a long term project to build a squad and a way of playing that will keep us up season after season?  If you don''t like the way I post Le Juge, that''s just tough. I

always say it as I see it and if that is against the "popular" view,

then that''s just tough too.

We are not down. We are actually in a good position to stay clear of trouble if we carry on playing as we are and picking up points - and hopefully scoring one or two more goals than we are at the moment.

Oh, and to correct you on your signature - I think tactics are irrelevant in terms of players playing well, not tactics irrelevant per se.  That was the inference of my statement, but I''m not surprised you misunderstood it.............