Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Your worst ever player for Norwich??

Partly expectation, having a furriner play for our lads and all that. I forgot that Hearts player we got the banner for and all, we should have played the banner and hung the player from the uper Barclay.

I think RVW needs to have the same conversation with his manager as I did when I was in the under 8''s. I''d continually moan I wasn''t getting the ball and nobody passed to me. I was told i''d just have to adapt and integrate with the team a bit more but in the mean time i''d have to bully defenders to get the ball more. Once the team started seeing that they would appreciate my work and pass to me more.

Hey presto, it worked!

What I want to see from kick off next time he plays is a real over the top effort to close the opposition down. Even at premiership level, he''ll draw the mistakes out of them and it would gee the crowd up too. His "highbrow" talent will shine through eventually, but for the time being, he needs to pretend he''s that young lad out of non-league football finally given his chance. If he''s continually just ''making runs'' to be passed to and getting frustrated when closing the opposition down, it won''t work.

He needs to save his career in the next 9 games. If we go down and he either comes with us or gets sold back to Holland or something, it''ll have wiped out 2/3 years good work. Time to play like a man possessed, even if it does mean he trips over the ball a bit more. The crowd and more importantly his teammates love a tryer.