Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Who do you want to be promoted to the Premiership?

Looks like Leicester can party already but after that Burnley are on the cusp and then there''s a big play offs fight.

I think if we stay up, I''d like QPR to stay down but if we go down hopefully they come up as they will only lob more money at the side and will inevitably get it right at some point.

Other than that, I guess it would be good to see Derby or Forest back in the premiership, I''d probably lean towards Forest.

Yep like the 18 points we took off Palace, Cardiff and Hull this year.

I would love for Forrest to come up or Derby.

Leicester City, Brighton  and Ipswich Town (I just love local derbies and would be great to bring it on in the EPL) 

But it will be Leicester City, Burnley and Wigan/QPR

I wish for the 3 best teams to earn promotion. Do you want to know why I wish for events to unfold thusly?

(Stewie groans in frustrated boredom)

Because they have earned it. - Buzz Killington (not the Pinkun one)

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Ipswich Town (I just love local derbies and would be great to bring it on in the EPL)[/quote]Why on earth would you want to hand the scum £63m Prem money just for a couple of games Mark?Let them wallow in their "history" while we look to the future.......

Leicester and Burley getting promotion are good for me, plus I''d hope for one of either Derby or Forest,

Edit:

Leicester and Burnley getting promotion are good for me, plus I''d hope for one of either Derby or Forest.

It''s Character Forming "It would be great to have games against Prem clubs in the E Mids so got to be Leicester, Forest and Derby."

^This. And if we are looking at changing manager in the summer, I hope Burnley just miss out as I quite like the cut of Dyche''s jib.