Sign in to follow this  
neville townsend

Link to NCFC fans Safe Standing Survey

Cheers[Y]Good luck with the meeting next week, I wish I could make it.And I hope the club start to listen to this.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]Would be great to see this happen at the Carra[/quote]You could go to the meeting at Carrow road about it.Its in the Norfolk lounge, next Wednesday at 8pm.

The Premier League has stated it does not want , and will not sanction standing .

If standing was to return (maybe outside the PL) I would like to see the reasoning that it would increase atmosphere, by having the standing area in the N&P ,, making an atmosphere at both ends of the ground .

I sit in the lower Barclay ,, I prefer it the way it is thanks .

Standing already exists in all the other divisions. The PL position will hopefully change in the future as the call for rail seats gathers pace. Thousands stand every week at PL games including thousands at CR for each game. Finally FYI it is not illegal to stand at PL football matches.

Get that sorted then perhaps us old boys can go back in time too and get some cushions to chuck on the pitch...

Stand up, sit down....it''s like church, except at church no matter how bad the weather, nobody boos the players or the bloke delivering the team talk at the front. Sorry, font.

Despite never wanting to stand again myself at Carrow Road, I actually rarely enjoyed standing, I personally am convinced that this concept should be introduced. It will give supporters choice and also stop the ridiculous situation we have currently that causes conflict between supporters. Clearly the authorities and the EPL are against it because of history............BUT, they must move on, as this is a proven concept that is safe and far removed from the way we all stood in grounds previously.  It''s like grounding all aircraft for ever because one crashed in 1988 and you cant fly anymore, when lessons have been learnt from previous accidents to make flying the safest way to travel.

There are several benefits from this.....and I can''t think of any negatives, other than perhaps the cost of installation......