Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Can you please sort this ruddy site out!

[quote user="GenerationA47"]

^^ Now that was funny

Thanks for the F5 tip, Mortimer

[/quote]

another good tip, next time you type a post, especially a long one and you want to make sure it''s accurate.. press alt and F4....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="GenerationA47"]

^^ Now that was funny

[/quote]

another good tip, next time you type a post, especially a long one and you want to make sure it''s accurate.. press alt and F4....[/quote][Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="GenerationA47"]

^^ Now that was funny

[/quote] another good tip, next time you type a post, especially a long one and you want to make sure it''s accurate.. press alt and F4....[/quote]

[Y]
[/quote]

Hooray my quote''s working again, thanks Mr Archant. [Y]

[quote user="NodgeFan"]The internet couldn''t cope with this many retards on the same site[/quote]Great, break it again, by posting, why don''t you!?

[quote user="NodgeFan"]Touché my man :D[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/640232a712_zps57437961.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/640232a712_zps57437961.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]It worked on my iPhone, but not on my macbook. Weird, but glad its back up now.[/quote]Not really, the mobile site was working fine, it was just the full site that was down.

"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.[/quote]And the use of the word "Ruddy" in a non goalkeeping sense.[;)]

Anyone else posting from an iPhone?

Literally every time I view a new page or try and post the App Store app launches and takes me to the William Hill app.

It''s making the site pretty much unusable from an iPhone.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]It worked on my iPhone, but not on my macbook. Weird, but glad its back up now.[/quote]Not really, the mobile site was working fine, it was just the full site that was down.[/quote]
Didn''t think about that. Forgot they have 2 separate formats.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.[/quote]And the use of the word "Ruddy" in a non goalkeeping sense.[;)][/quote]

Quite obvious it''s not ruddy but Hughtons fault anyway!!

So the op should have said can you please sort this Hughton s*ite out!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Anyone else posting from an iPhone?

Literally every time I view a new page or try and post the App Store app launches and takes me to the William Hill app.

It''s making the site pretty much unusable from an iPhone.[/quote]

Gambling''s the devils tiddlywinks!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.[/quote]

And the use of the word "Ruddy" in a non goalkeeping sense.

[;)]
[/quote]

Really Mr Morty? I''ve seen maybe a dozen posters on here do the same thing.[:|]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.[/quote]

Stop being silly and a message board stirrer Mr Bor. I ALWAYS use ''Mr'' as I consider it respectful to whom I''m replying to at the time, I also cannot help who I sound like in your head!

You sound very much like City 1st btw. [;)] 

I never, ever play internet ''ping pong'' with accusations like this so I''ll leave you to play alone.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.[/quote]And the use of the word "Ruddy" in a non goalkeeping sense.[;)][/quote]

Really Mr Morty? I''ve seen maybe a dozen posters on here do the same thing.[:|]

[/quote]Its just a bit of fun, hence my [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Jimbo", reckon you need to try harder. You still sound too much like that old wizard, and adding "Mr" in front of people''s names ain''t going to cut the old mustard.[/quote]

And the use of the word "Ruddy" in a non goalkeeping sense.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its just a bit of fun, hence my [;)]
[/quote]

Oh just spotted that Mr Morty, a thousand apologies to you.[:$]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Anyone else posting from an iPhone?[/quote]Nope. I can''t f''kin afford one!

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]F5 on my keyboard turns my mouse pad on my laptop off - you don''t know how infuriating it is when i have to refresh to load a page[/quote]You can''t use ''Ctrl + R'' instead? Or does that fire up the flux capacitor and arm the missiles on your laptop or something?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Anyone else posting from an iPhone?

It''s making the site pretty much unusable from an iPhone.[/quote]

FFS it''s impossible. What utter fucktard from Archant thought it would be a good idea. I get that this a free site and needs to employ some kind of advertising but to render the site practically unusable from a mobile is such a stupid decision.

It just makes me want to have nothing ever to do with William Hill.

"Rogue Baboon"

F5 on my keyboard turns my mouse pad on my laptop off - you don''t know how infuriating it is when i have to refresh to load a page

Thanks for the tip. I remembered this a few seconds before my laptop went out the window.

Now, how do you turn off that frigging charms bar?