Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Can you please sort this ruddy site out!

why would they spend any money on their busiest website, which gets more views then many of their regional sites combined, more page views than any other site and is a potential goldmine for the right company (pubs showing games on sky for example....) to advertise on...?

Gave them the opportunity once.. long time ago...

Same here Mr Swindon.

And now the quote doesn''t work, brilliant!

Completely out for the last day or so. Still giving errors.

I tweeted & got no reply - why can''t somebody just put a tweet up when there''s a problem? At least then you''d know the problem''s not at your end.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

Same here Mr Swindon.

And now the quote doesn''t work, brilliant!

[/quote]It isn''t?

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Bet I''m not the only one who kept getting a ''resource missing'' error message when trying to view this thread...[/quote]Indeed, lots of F5 refreshing required to even read, never mind post.

iredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.System.Web.IHttpHandlerFactory2.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) -->

[:D][Y]

Can''t log in with Firefox, had to use IE..........like everyone else have almost worn out F5 refresh, is it worth it I ask myself.  No-one else has said it yet I don''t think...........must be Hughton''s fault.[;)]

Sounds like the suicide hotline is burning up today. Pinkun messageboard not working! All counsellors report immediately. Vacations are cancelled until this crisis has run its course.

Has anyone heard from LDC?!?! ANYONE????

Well that''s it, wont post it again!! Twice now.

Having typed in the confirmed targets for the summer, the boards manager replacement ready.

Who has caused the problems at Colney.

Photo''s of Lapps getting best in breed at Crufts.

Also details of the dirty weekend spent in Skegness by a certain poster and a board member!

[quote user="The Butler"]Photo''s of Lapps getting best in breed at Crufts.[/quote]Wow, are us mongrels a recognised breed now Buttles? [;)]

Server error in ''forums/pinkun/cs''Application.

The "JOKE" resource cannot be found.

Please contact your adminstrator at Space City Houston.

Houston....Houston.....Come in Houston Canary.... Come in... HOT CANARIES SUFFERING COLD TURKEY. SITE DOWN. JOKES DESPERATELY NEEDED............... Chris calling Houston. (I''ve got a very tough game on Saturday against a very, very, very good team. They''re  already blaming me for everything. Now this......Houston... Knock, knock.... anyone there?

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="lappinitup"]Thanks Pete. [/quote]LOL[/quote]Thanks Barbie.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barbie"][quote user="lappinitup"]Thanks Pete. [/quote]LOL[/quote]Thanks Barbie.[:)][/quote]Love to say it was me, but it wasn''t. I was pushing the web guys here to get it fixed.

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barbie"][quote user="lappinitup"]Thanks Pete. [/quote]LOL[/quote]Thanks Barbie.[:)][/quote]Love to say it was me, but it wasn''t. I was pushing the web guys here to get it fixed.[/quote]Well you must have pushed them just the right amount, so take some credit[Y]Take the rest of the day off.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Thank God. I actually had to talk to my family last night.[/quote]I tried but they were all on Facebook or Twitter or WhatsApp or simlar and, anyway, they all hide when I mention the Pink''Un messageboard (they won''t help me upload my avatar) - so it was F5 for me: repeatedly all night. Can move from a G to a G7 chord at lightning speed now. Well slightly faster. Don''t worry Vahid. [:D]From 3.30:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx00BCUqI7U 

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barbie"][quote user="lappinitup"]Thanks Pete.
[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

Thanks Barbie.

[:)]
[/quote]

Love to say it was me, but it wasn''t. I was pushing the web guys here to get it fixed.
[/quote]

Sounds like there is some truth in this rumour that you''re just a plastic mod............[;)]

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barbie"][quote user="lappinitup"]Thanks Pete. [/quote]LOL[/quote]Thanks Barbie.[/quote]Love to say it was me, but it wasn''t. I was pushing the web guys here to get it fixed.[/quote]After three days of frustration I e-mailed Pete and five minutes later it was working again. I just assumed he''d rebooted or something. [:)]