Sign in to follow this  
Ark

I'm a better fan than you!

Bit bored of all the topics on this point (eg. the 3 or 4 posts about fans leaving early on Wednesday etc. etc.), so I thought I''d attempt to bring it all to an head once and for all with a single thread for all fans to post their claims about why they are a better supporter than a particular person, group of people, inanimate object etc....

So... As a non-season ticket holder I''m a better fan than all those that hold season tickets but rarely go to games, leaving an empty seat in the stadium...

Over to you!

Obviously I''m a better fan than anyone else I eat,sleep,drink and dream green and yellow, I never leave the ground after a game for at least 24 hours just in case ,and havn''t missed a home game since 864 a.d when we lost to Herewards X1 at the old ground just by Trowse lighthouse

Oi - No way - I am the best fan!  You shouldnt wash your face in my sink!

OTBC

When I lived in Minneapolis a few years back, I flew 4,500 miles to see the Play-Off Final.

So therefore I am without doubt; the best fan ever

Actually its me. I buy every conceivable piece of merchandise twice over- one as a spare and one to enjoy. I even bought the Robert Rosario birthday card. I never leave early or arrive late and I sleep under my yellow and green duvet beneath my Canary clock hanging on Canary wallpaper. I even tried to marry Dean Coney but he turned me down. Sorry that last bit was a lie.

[quote]Actually its me. I buy every conceivable piece of merchandise twice over- one as a spare and one to enjoy. I even bought the Robert Rosario birthday card. I never leave early or arrive late and I slee...[/quote]

Ahhh, the old thin line between sanity and insanity Obviously I''m on the sane side without a doubt!!!

I have recently changed my name by deed poll to reflect my love for the club - I am now known as Mr Norwich City. 

This title became free after the passing of the previous Mr Norwich City who was formerly called Geoffrey Watling.

I booked my honeymoon during 2002 for only 12 days so that I would be back for the 2003 play-off final.....which we subsequently didn''t make.  Watching Wolves win on TV on the bank holiday monday was rubbish.

I only have yellow flowers in my garden to compliment the green grass.

Im easily the best fan im only 16 and i have only missed 1 saturday game all season pompey away and i have spent gettin on for 450 pound this season followin the boys!!

I think I''m the best fan because a few years ago I had a blood transfusion! Well not as such a transfusion, what happened was, I had all my blood taken out of my body while I was on a machine and half of it dyed yellow and half dyed green! Then it was put back into my body so that now if I cut myself I bleed yellow and green!

I''ve got an 8 feet x 4 feet tattoo of the club crest on my upper back, and I''m only 6 foot tall! Yep, I''m a better fan than everyone! OTBC ;~)

And, I eat loadsa pies, drink copious amounts of Guinness, and I''m fit as a butchers dog, and I''m very popular with the ladies, my season ticket is made of pure GOLD! and my seat in the city stand is actually a throne, and is fitted with air conditioning, heating, drinks dispenser, megaphone, telephone direct link to Nigel on the home bench, all the fans call me the divine grace of all football supporter''s! I''m a lover not a fighter, and I''m on first name terms with everyone connected to the club!! So THERE!!!!!

I''m also entitled to free ale and grub in all the boozers and food establishments in Norwich- because I''m so ACE and lovely!

And I drive a Mondeo and I''m gonna vote Monster Raving Loony Party ''cos the late Screaming Lord Sutch was Daryl Sutch''s Uncle... I think?... anyway OTBC from the BESTEST FAN OF NCFC! (and I''m the most modest).......... ;~)

My throne is also a toilet, so that I don''t have to wear my "special pants" to the games...... ;~)

PS The bit about the Mondeo is true.......OTBC.

I am the best fan because I''m actually Connor MacLeod and centuries ago I lopped off the head of a fellow highlander declaring ''there can only be one'', peasant''s proceeded to kick the head around therefore giving birth to the beautiful game. I then has enough of prancing around in kilts and came to norfolk where I adopted a flat cap, some nice wellies and introduced football to the farming community, years later Norwich City was born and I''ve seen every game since inception but naturally I can''t blow my cover as the canaries longest and oldest fan for obvious reasons.

Yeah, well i''m the best fan because I know all of the players names.... Hackerby, McBentley, Rooney and our star player Worthington, which reminds me, do you think he will get 20 goals this season!!

On a slightly more serious note, was reading the Eastern Daily Press dated Monday 11th of April (which my Aunt sent down to me), and in the Yellow and Green lift out there''s a guy talking about taking out a second mortgage on his home to pay for his season ticket! I''m sure he''s not the only one either! I must commend any season ticket holders, and those that spend hundreds of quid a year following the team, thats great support.

Down here for an aussie rules game, you can get kids in for A$3 (1pound 20 pence) and adults A$18 (7pound) all season until finals. Puts the amount supporters pay over there into true perspective!! MASSIVE SUPPORT!!

ONWARD CITY!!!

ps: regardless... I''m still top dawg...