Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Anelka leaves West Brom

Although well passed his best, this can only be good news for us.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26587077

When I look at the signing of Vydra I think he is WBA''s RVW minus the heart. Both were excellent strikers with decent scoring records, both moved to the prem and have struggled for goals. However as RVW is ours permanently he appears to "care" more for the team.

Surely West Brom have been in deep do do for a long while prior to this?

It must be a miracle that a team at this stage of the season who has won only 4 league games is not in the relegation zone. Yes, that''s no typo, only 4 wins all season! !!

Yes they have drawn quite a few, but probably Sunderland''s games in hand have saved them from the bottom 3.

They have won 1 away from all season and 6 of their remaining 10 games are away from home.

Their run in is far from the worst, but they are in such a position now where draws won''t save them. Can they improve their 4 wins from 28 enough to get enough wins from their last 10 fixtures?

So if we keep it tight and really concentrate, we may well end up with a well earned point against them!

They really are in free fall.Some decent players there too.Id definitely take yacob, morrison or brunt.However, replacing Lukaku with Anelka......spelt trouble from the off.If we had Lukaku wed probably be a top ten side, just as they were.  And of course without, we are both strugglers,

A bigger loss for them is Brunt.....really good player for them who they will certainly miss.......sort of player I would like to see at Carrow Road

wba sack Anelka, and rightly so....

reminds me of Matt Pattison when he was done for drink driving and everyone on here tried to defend him and even blamed Dunston Hall..... club should sack him and make an example

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]wba sack Anelka, and rightly so....

reminds me of Matt Pattison when he was done for drink driving and everyone on here tried to defend him and even blamed Dunston Hall..... club should sack him and make an example[/quote]People tried to defend him?Seriously?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]wba sack Anelka, and rightly so....

reminds me of Matt Pattison when he was done for drink driving and everyone on here tried to defend him and even blamed Dunston Hall..... club should sack him and make an example[/quote]People tried to defend him?Seriously?[/quote]

yes. search some of the threads from the time. he even got a standing ovation at carrow road

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="morty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]wba sack Anelka, and rightly so....

reminds me of Matt Pattison when he was done for drink driving and everyone on here tried to defend him and even blamed Dunston Hall..... club should sack him and make an example[/quote]People tried to defend him?Seriously?[/quote]

yes. search some of the threads from the time. he even got a standing ovation at carrow road[/quote]Well the circumstances were quite funny, but I wouldn''t go so far as to try and defend him lol.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]And now another player gets done for drink driving.

I''ve heard our sub keeper had just been done.

Be interesting to see who''s on the bench today.[/quote]Bunn?That was 6 months ago.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]The joys of working way, I missed that.

I must''ve heard it wrong in my drunken state. Maybe it''s happened again?[/quote]Nah[:D]He was caught last March 11th, and sentenced to a six month ban in October, he''s likely back behind the wheel already.Panic over[;)]

What is happening at WBA a combination of poor form, internal strife, injuries and managerial madness is the one bright spot which gives me optimism about staying up

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]The joys of working way, I missed that. I must''ve heard it wrong in my drunken state. Maybe it''s happened again?[/quote]

Nah[:D]

He was caught last March 11th, and sentenced to a six month ban in October, he''s likely back behind the wheel already.

Panic over[;)]
[/quote]

[:O]Oh dear! It was not a drink driving offence! -

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich_city_goalkeeper_mark_bunn_banned_from_driving_for_six_months_and_fined_1_000_1_2853997?usurv=skip