Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

I make no apologies for being negative, but...

...I just can''t see us winning on Saturday. I think it''s a formality that we will come away from St. Mary''s with absolutely nothing.

How do other fans suppose we will win this game? What are Southampton''s weak areas? Where can this game be won?

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/frazer.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/frazer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/disp_doomed.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/disp_doomed.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I dont expect a win, especially since you need at least 1 goal to have any chance of that happening, but it''s not out of the question. If it was, there would be no need to play the game.

A road tie would be fine for me. We dont have much success there at least not when we''re in the top flight.

Its easy to see how any of the outcomes can occur - we can win if the home man citeh / spurs NCFC turns up,  we can draw if the WBA/stoke away NCFC turns up,  we will get beaten if the Villa (amongst many) ncfc turns up.  

We do have a decent recent record against them so we can get something from the game and can be good enough 

Home win - likely 

Draw - achieveable

Away win - possible,  but unlikely.

Will be there cheering us on with my fingers crossed.

We won''t win on sat , would not matter of we did win , we have thrown away too many points already to survive. You were all saying we must build up the points before the last few matches , well that has not happened . Top half finish in the championship next season if we are lucky . Sorry I want to see us survive , but no chance , seen it all before .

[quote user="yellow old boy"]We won''t win on sat , would not matter of we did win , we have thrown away too many points already to survive. You were all saying we must build up the points before the last few matches , well that has not happened . Top half finish in the championship next season if we are lucky . Sorry I want to see us survive , but no chance , seen it all before .[/quote]Blimey, We''re doubly doomed I tell ye, doubly doomed,  DOUBLY DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

"would not matter of we did win , we have thrown away too many points already to survive."

Errrrrr......... a win would give us three points - and we''re three points off tenth position.........

[quote user="lake district canary"]"would not matter of we did win , we have thrown away too many points already to survive."

Errrrrr......... a win would give us three points - and we''re three points off tenth position.........

[/quote]

its amazing - we have thrown away enough points to survive yet we are 3 points off 10th. That means 10teams have thrown away enough points to survive - so are we all relegated then?

[quote user="lake district canary"]"would not matter of we did win , we have thrown away too many points already to survive."

[/quote]So you might think.  But on consulting the Mornington Crescent rule book, it turns out that on the 15th of March any team from east of Epping that travels south of Stockwell will score negative points, unless the they travel on a bendy bus that goes via the Hanger Lane Gyratory system...cont''d page 94.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2014-03-13 9:38 PM:

"would not matter of we did win , we have thrown away too many points already to survive."

And FOUR points off the bottom three! But I agree LDC as we have been in such cracking form since Xmas and scored so many goals we will rocket up the table - NOT!

Maybe I''ll let the OP into a secret .... the game is won between the goals posts ... the secret is you put the ball there more often than the other team does. How you do that really doesn''t matter too much, just don''t pick up the ball and run with it...

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Hate to say I told you so, but...........[/quote]D1ck.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Haha[/quote]Obviously "I told you so" is more important to you.You must be very proud, well done.