Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Dead cat bounce required

New manager in this week, doesn''t matter who it is, anyone with a football brain will do.Shake things up, do things differently, restore a bit of confidence, get a few more points than we would have with Hughton.It''s our only hope.

100% agree with you. Today and most of the last two seasons just isn''t good enough, it''s embarrassing to say the least. Taxi for Hughton. I''d even give him a lift myself. It''s not going to happen though. We are stuck with him and looking at relegation.

I can imagine it now, someone comes in and says to Hooper and RVW "this is how I plan you will score goals, it will work" not "well just stand up there, run around like a headless chicken and you might get a chance.

He''d also tell the likes of Snoddy and Bassong that they are playing for their careers. If they get relegated, it will set them back years. That''s like 100 of Bassongs family that won''t be getting fed back home "ref. his interview where he says he has a responsibility as a lot of african players do not just to his immediate family but his native family back in Cameroon" i''m not just being ignorant.

Ruddy is the only one doing his job really for me, perhaps Olsson.