Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Another easy Defeat followed by another Must Win

Thats what i think yet again. I would love to be proved wrong but i cannot think we will get anything other than a worsening goal difference at Southampton. So far as away games go i cannot recall a collective legs have gone for a long long time.That brings on Sunderland. This fixture, WBA and Fulham away are between them our most important fixtures for some years and they are critical to our survival. As things stand i dont fancy us to get more than 6 points between now and the end of the season which might just be enough for 16/17th in a very unusual season

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]Our record against the Saints is not that bad so there''s hope of a result today. On the other hand we might get stuffed![/quote]I hope you''re more decisive when it comes to your patients Doctor.........."Some people have survived in the past so there''s hope. On the other hand it''s more likely you''ll die". [:S][;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]Our record against the Saints is not that bad so there''s hope of a result today. On the other hand we might get stuffed![/quote]I hope you''re more decisive when it comes to your patients Doctor.........."Some people have survived in the past so there''s hope. On the other hand it''s more likely you''ll die". [:S][;)][/quote]With 6 wins and  30 defeats in 55 games at Southampton it certainly looks a lot more likely.[:(]

Alas it is all too predictable. Does anyone think we will get any more points away from home this season? The post match CH interviews get more depressing and Jonny Howson was not much better. Sunderland and WBA are both must wins as i cannot see where any other points may come from unless we come up trumps at Fulham who may be on the beach by then